Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player looking for any 2E game, via just about any format :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player looking for any 2E game, via just about any format :)

As the title says, I'm looking for any 2E game. Would prefer Mage but am open to Vampire, Changeling, Werewolf, or Promethean. I'm new to the 2E rules and have never played a 2E game before but I'd really like to give it a try. I'm open to playing by Skype, Roll20, IRC, PBP, or whathaveyou. Please get in touch with me here or via PM if you have a need for new players

Hey, not sure if you're still up for a 2nd Edition Mage game but I might have some free time to run a PbP game soon.

Full disclosure though, I don't have a working computer right now so everything I do will be via Smart Phone. Plus the last time I ran a PbP game it fell through because of my own RL issues resulting in a complete blow out. My current situation is considerably different from then, but I want to present and acknowledge my own shortcomings before STing anything.

Comment

As someone who's been looking to get into a NWOD game for a while now (Mage particularly, but I'd be up for a crossover romp) I'd like to throw my own hat onto this pile.

Comment

Sweet, as ST or as a Player? I only ask because I might be joining another game as a player and while I can play two PbP games I think STing and being a Player would be too much for me to handle.

Comment

A player. Since I've yet to actually be in a NWOD game yet, I'd rather play a bit first before I actually attempt to ST.

Comment

Copy that, might be able to ST and play in another game but I'd need pleanty of time to set up a Chronicle first. Let's give this thread another week and then see if anyone else is interested in a small PbP Mage game. Ideally with 3-4 players.

Comment

I think I'd like that. And thanks for offering to ST, you people are rare as Hen's teeth these days. Know that its appreciated.

Comment

I've never done PbP before, so I'd need help there but I might be interested. I've played in and STed MtA a lot before, though that was 1e i think.

I would definitely also love Changeling or somethign new like Hunter Vigil or especially Mummy Curse and other stuff like roll20 or skype, though I'd have to see how I felt about voice/video. Never done that.
                Last edited by DissapatiDeum; 01-03-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Glad to hear you're interested. My only problem is that I can only access the internet with my smart phone so PbP is really my only viable option at the moment to game online. If you're willing to try PbP then I'm down to ST a Mage game with either elements or full blown crossover with Hunter.

Comment

No problemo. PbP is fine, I'm just a bit intimidated about figuring it out. Looks kinda complicated from what I've read on the boards. Ha would that mean that either other players or NPCs would be hunting us if we play mages? Neat. That would certainly be a challenge.

Comment

Well, the beauty of Mage and Hunter is that they complement eachother very well in terms of politics and themes. They're both games about occult conspiracies, they're both about investigating the strangeness of the Chronicles of Darkness, and they're both about obsession and hubris in the face of powers that are beyond mortal comprehension. Plus, there's no reason Sleepwalkers can't be witch hunters.

Comment

I'm interested in playing this.

Simurgh, Mysterium Thyrsus in Mountains of Shadow (IC|OOC)

Comment

Alright, that makes a group of about three. Those still interested please sound off and I can make a proper OOC thread for the nascent game.

@Epicjester

@DissapatiDeum

Tambov
                          Last edited by Dusksage; 01-05-2017, 04:12 PM. Reason: Polish

Comment

I'm interesting in playing mage if there is still a player slot

Comment

Sure is Basic, that brings the potential player base to 4. Still need confirmations from some of the earlier posters though.

Comment

Working...
                              X