Looking to play a Beast in a game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to play a Beast in a game

So, as the title suggests rather bluntly, I'm looking to play a Beast character in a Chronicles of Darkness game. What game is pretty open, given Beasts can operate in most settings, and though there are some I'd prefer over others (Changeling 2e and Geist being those) I think it'd be good if I tried games I've otherwise not.

As for the Beast himself, I've got a character sheet and a backstory all set up if anyone wants it. Backstory is right here: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...21#post1023621

Experience wise, I've played Changeling the Lost 2e and a little of Demon: The Descent. I've also been running a Geist game for the past while, but I'll admit I'm rusty at it and haven't internalized all the rules.
    Last edited by Taidragon; 12-31-2016, 12:16 AM.

If you are interested in a Forum-based game with different venues (So far, Vampire and Mage, but once Changeling is out, that will come in, too) and are fine with the benefits and drawbacks of that format, you might want to check out Cedar City.

Comment

Many thanks for the information Wormwood, and sorry for the wait in reply. It's been a busy August for me...and year in general as it happens. I'll be sure to check it out.

That said, since I've posted this thread I've been pondering on how well I'd be able to play a Beast. I tend towards being a nicer character and, from what I've seen when trying Vampire, I have a pretty difficult time actually playing someone ruthless enough to hurt others without a damn good reason. The reluctant monster, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
      X