Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some solid commitments for a 2E game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some solid commitments for a 2E game.

So here's the deal. I'd LOVE to run a 2E CoD game. I don't have a handle on Mage, yet, TBH, so probably VtR or WtF. Its not close to happening, though, bc I don't want to waste my time building a setting and outline unless I KNOW that I have players. My time zone is EST and I'm available Friday evenings, and most weekends for a Roll20 game. Voice chat at least. Not interested in a text based chat game or PBP.

I can work around sunday or saturday, both in the evenings, and I can work with VtR or WtF; although, I'm not as familiar with Werewolf. I'm also in EST.

Wow I wish I had something cool to say here

Comment

I would love to play Vampire. I could probably do Sunday nights. I don't want to do werewolf though. I am in Central.
      I could probably get 1 more to play with me who is in EST - right there you could have 3 players.

Comment

I would love to play I'm EST also

Comment

Ok I can work with this. Let me see what I can do.

Comment

Is this still gonna happen ?

Comment

I'm in the process of pulling together a Requiem 2E game on Roll20. Take a look at the posting to see if it interests you!

Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.

Comment

Working...
              X