No announcement yet.

Looking for a PbP Mage game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff. Tambov once you weigh in, I'll make an OOC thread and give some character creation rules, and we can probably start playing this weekend.

Hardwire99 Silver_Smoulder I'll leave it up to you guys, but if you wanted to switch to Acanthus or Obrimos respectively, that would be good. It sounds like Prism is more about Matter than Matter+Death anyway, and Obrimos would make magic item stuff easier. I'm down with you creating a new Legacy in game, that's a great excuse for an Obsession about studying Awakened crafters from different traditions.

2E Legacy Updates
    Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
    Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
    Storm Keepers

Comment

I will give her fist shot at Obrimos, else I will switch to Obrimos. Then we will have an Acanthos, Mastigos, 2 Moros, and an Obrimos. I haven't given much thought to playing a Thyrsos.

Comment

Coolbeans! So it sounds like this is shaping up rather nicely. I'm pretty excited.

Comment

Path: Moros or Thyrsos
          Darshana: Jnanashakti
          Legacy: Uncrowned Kings
          Merit: Grimoire

Would like to have met her after taking a wrong turn and getting lost in the Necropolis.

Originally posted by Caladriu View Post
          Imhotep, have you ever visited the tombs in Abydos from the Scorpion Empire? How do you feel about the Weret-Hekau who try to keep them from being plundered for magic in the present? What's Urbi like? Who is a non-Awakened supernatural being that you know in Abydos?
          • Abydos: I've been there, placing funeral offering for the long dead as a gesture of respect (and Oblation).
          • Guardians: doing gods' work paying respect to our ancestors (Urbi thinks it a waste of Artefacts, but has enough Finesse to be subtle about it)
          • Urbi: affectionate, but savagely protective when pushed. Possessive, likes to hog attention. Plays the role of an effigy of Anapa during cultural Oblations. Has a conditionally indefinite body made for her for as long as the Familiar bond persists, would like to keep it as long as possible.
          • Other supernaturals: Tut-ankh-hathor, a vampire attending nightly offerings at the mausoleum of Sethi I

Originally posted by Caladriu View Post
          Strife and Imhotep, you're both Weret-Hekau aligned to Sheut. Does that make you friends, or rivals? How are you different, apart from hailing from Memphis and Abydos respectively? Did you meet while studying with your mentor, or elsewhere?
          • Friends or rivals: friends, probably
          • Differences: I see Magic through the lense of Science and Occult, rather than Athletics and Weaponry.
          • Meeting: we probably met when he came to Abydos on some official buiseness.

Simurgh, Mysterium Thyrsus in Mountains of Shadow (IC|OOC)

Comment

Ch-check it out: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/g...-the-strongest

2E Legacy Updates
            Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
            Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
            Storm Keepers

Comment

Working...
            X