[Recruiting] Listening with a Billion Ear - Demon the Decent l

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Recruiting] Listening with a Billion Ear - Demon the Decent l

I'm currently looking to run another demon the decent game. I'm currently looking for 4 players. I'm flexible if others want to try another splat we can talk about it

Experience with the system is appropriated but not need.

As with most of my games this game will take place in NYC but we can move out from that location being I've stated out a few more city's since I've been running.

This game is taking place in a continuous interconnected Chronicles of darkness world I run. So this means that the things you do in the world leave an impact and what you do can effect other peoples games.

Example: I had a group of vampire players who were nearly killed by hunters and were tracked down to a warehouse.As this was going on in another game a demon game the players knocked out the power grid at to get into an infrastructure. This inadvertently saved the vampire players who were able to use the sudden black out to their advantage and escape.

This also means later on if you build something like an agency. It can live beyond you as it can show up in other peoples games.

I take alot of time to stat up the world not just locations but people in it. So as much work as you put into your characters I've put into this world were you have a story but their is a huge sandbox you can play in and do many other things.

Now to NYC

New York city looks like a microchip. It has systems upon systems in it. The god machine has a tight control in this city but even so demons still hold on slipping between the cracks. The Saying goes If you make it here you can make it anywhere and this is true for any demon who falls here or comes here and is brave enough to stay here.

The largest agency on the east coast was in NYC till it fell in 2008. Information, Gadgets and locations of supplies and suborn infrastructures were lost and scattered to the winds. With this power vacuum demon rings and survivors of the fall of this agency wage a secret war with each other and the god machine. Trying to build a new agency to fill that vacuum.

Even now this shadow war is still going on with no clear victor as of yet. Maybe you can help someone get to the top or make you can start your own group.

https://youtu.be/f_3ee1-uhUA?list=PL...8XXmv6AhFEiHeZ

So I hope you guys are interesting.

Last edited by Basic; 02-22-2017, 11:18 AM.

I have never played Demon the Decent and don't have the books. If this turns into a Mage or possibly a Vampire or Mummy game I would be interested.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I don't mind learning a new game but when doing so I ask alot of questions.
    Last edited by Hardwire99; 02-22-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
      I have never played Demon the Decent and don't have the books. If this turns into a Mage or possibly a Vampire or Mummy game I would be interested.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I don't mind learning a new game but when doing so I ask alot of questions.

Do you have discord ?
      or skype

Comment

I have Skype, is it play by Skype or Play by post?

Comment

I run on skype or discord. Its not a play by post game.

Comment

Ok thanks but I can't.

Comment

I'm interested, scheduling permitting. When are your expected play times?

When one is accustomed to privilege, equality seems like oppression.

Comment

So far Wednesday Around 1pm EST or 7pm, Possibly Friday after 11pm

Comment

I'd prefer later on Wednesday, but i can try to make the earlier time work. That late on Friday is a no go, it's just going to be too late for me. There any pre-existing players with character concepts already? You want to spit-ball concepts here or via skype/discord?

When one is accustomed to privilege, equality seems like oppression.

Comment

I'd be down to play, and have experience with both the general CofD system and Demon, although less with the latter. Skype and Discord are both workable for me, although I prefer discord if that matters at all. I can do Wednesday or Friday as well, so hopefully that can work for you? Anyway, if you'd be willing to have me, I'd be really glad to be a part of your game and world, and hopefully be able to add to it as much as benefit from it.

Comment

I sent you my discord. So let me know when you add me.

Comment

Working...
                      X