No announcement yet.

Looking for a Mage skype game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please excuse my denseness and bear with me. The game is to be played at what time Eastern Standard Time on Saturday?

Comment

It sounds like everyone is available every other Saturday afternoon(EDT) if that works for you wtaylorjr2001?

p.s. Yay a gm! Thank you Hardwire99!
      Last edited by Fictional Dynasty; 04-14-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
        The offer for ST is provided that I can get everything set up.
        If there is anything I can do that would assist you, please let me know. I'd be happy to create a small cabal of npc mages, or a small group of sleepwalkers.

And yes, I'm having a very hard time falling asleep atm. I should have been asleep 3 hours ago.

Comment

At this moment I am asking you to provide the time you would be available. After everyone have provided their possible time then we can decide as a group the best time that would accommodate everyone.

BTW and little insight into my personality. I am a very structured person. I like my plans and like others to have plans. I also realize that it doesn't always work out that well. I am also detail oriented and sometime overload with detail. Documentation is also very important. Being an engineer I ask why alot so please excuse me if I ask alot of questions.

Comment

My schedule is mostly pretty flexible. Other than the game every other Saturday I'm usually very busy Sunday through Tuesday. Any other time is good.

Comment

12 in the afternoon on Saturday is fine for me. 12 EDT is 12 EST so its good.

Comment

It would have to be late afternoon for Falcon

Comment

I'm good from 10 EST till about 22 EST (that's 15h GMT to 03h GMT) on Saturdays. Hardwire, no problems about getting asked "why" it's basically my job. Would you want us to send you a character sheet with background story? As for system, Roll20 also supports CofD with character sheets and dice rollers, and it's also free.

Comment

Barring foobars I can do any time on Saturdays.

Comment

So does 4pm EDT(8pm UCT) every other week, starting next week, work for everyone?

Comment

I will not be ready by next week to start the Chronicle. I will ask everyone to submit character sheets when I start the game. You can start planning the Cabal/Characters before I start and I was looking at starting characters +20 experience. So plan what you will I will let you know when I am ready.

Comment

wtaylorjr2001 since my character will own an occult shop, would you want in and be the resident fortune teller? :P
                          As for the +20xp given, what do you guys think about spending 2xp each for a dot in Safe Space and another in Sanctum? The Sanctum can be in the basement with a suite of apartments above, one for each member of the cabal. If you want me to, I can draw a rough plan of the building.
                          Hardwire99 do you have an idea in which city will the Chronicle take place? So I can start looking at buildings xD

Comment

Phoenix Arizona where I live so that I can pay attention to the story instead of trying to learn about a City also.

Comment

Phoenix Metropolitan Area is a little over 16,000 square miles build in a desert, Lots of places to have fun.

Comment

I agree w/ spending two points each divided between safe space and sanctum. Are we doing an all Mysterium cabal or are we going to be mixing it up?

Comment

Working...
                                X