Looking for a LGBT Friendly Geist/ Changeling Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a LGBT Friendly Geist/ Changeling Game

Hello, I am Ember16. I do not really have much more to say than that which is in the title. I am open to PbP, voice, et cetra (though I admit to being more comfortable with the text-based nature of the former.) I am also a MtF transgender person (I prefer she/her pronouns, but I understand if people mess up, I will not get mad.)
    And, well, that is about it…
    Thank you all for your time.
    Last edited by Ember16; 07-14-2017, 09:16 PM.

I might suggest you wait for the new edition later this year. Not sure how many folks are playing Geist with a replacement on the horizon.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

I understand that, but still, I am hoping there will be enough to put a game together.

Comment

I'm not sure how interested I'd be in Geist or Changeling specifically for the reason Lex mentioned, but a trans femme oriented gaming group is something I've been interested in putting together for a while. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to talk about it.

Comment

I will be glad to find a PbP Geist chronicle as well. I'm also looking for a text based roleplay since I'm not english native and my english isn't very good...

PS: I'm straight....^^;
          Last edited by Ipergigio; 07-23-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Hey there,

My spouse and I run a play by post forum with Changeling: The Dreaming on it, if you're interested in C20. I'm a cisman and my spouse is queer, but we've had a couple trans players here and there. I realize CTD isn't the same as Changeling: The Lost, but I also realize how difficult it is to find safe spaces so I figured I'd offer.

Take care, and I hope you find a good game.

Comment

Working...
            X