Looking for a LGBT Friendly Geist/ Changeling Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a LGBT Friendly Geist/ Changeling Game

Hello, I am Ember16. I do not really have much more to say than that which is in the title. I am open to PbP, voice, et cetra (though I admit to being more comfortable with the text-based nature of the former.) I am also a MtF transgender person (I prefer she/her pronouns, but I understand if people mess up, I will not get mad.)
    And, well, that is about it…
    Thank you all for your time.
    Last edited by Ember16; 07-14-2017, 10:16 PM.

I might suggest you wait for the new edition later this year. Not sure how many folks are playing Geist with a replacement on the horizon.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

I understand that, but still, I am hoping there will be enough to put a game together.

Comment

I'm not sure how interested I'd be in Geist or Changeling specifically for the reason Lex mentioned, but a trans femme oriented gaming group is something I've been interested in putting together for a while. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to talk about it.

she/her

Comment

I will be glad to find a PbP Geist chronicle as well. I'm also looking for a text based roleplay since I'm not english native and my english isn't very good...

PS: I'm straight....^^;
          Last edited by Ipergigio; 07-23-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hey there,

My spouse and I run a play by post forum with Changeling: The Dreaming on it, if you're interested in C20. I'm a cisman and my spouse is queer, but we've had a couple trans players here and there. I realize CTD isn't the same as Changeling: The Lost, but I also realize how difficult it is to find safe spaces so I figured I'd offer.

Take care, and I hope you find a good game.

Comment

I'm not sure if you're still checking this, but I'd be extremely interested in running an LGBTQIA friendly, text based Changeling: The Lost (1e) game.
              I've been working on a setting for that game for a while now but haven't found players for it yet. If you're still interested, feel free to send me a private message. ^_^
              I'm not really fond of the way some of the 2nd edition is written, so I'm not planning on making the transition when it comes out, although I'll probably incorporate some aspects of it.
              Last edited by Crepuscular; 08-09-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I would love to do a Changeling game. I would prefer in real time. in a group or 1on1. I dont know enough to run it, but I would love to play it.

Anything come of this?

Comment

Working...
                X