Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to play Changeling the Lost (Or the dreaming !)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to play Changeling the Lost (Or the dreaming !)

Hello there ! I've been reading both Changeling the lost and the dreaming v20. And i'm in love with the setting, i would love to play in a chronicle, that is if anyone is interested and willing to have a french man, my time zone is gmt+1 but i'm willing to play at nearly any time,my schedule is really open for nearly any day of the week. I'm fairly fluant in english but my accent might be a bit..well, frenchy.

My main interest is in changeling the lost to be honest, but the Dreaming is interresting too and both are equally welcome is someone would like to be the storyteller for one or another, I'm pretty familiar with the rule of both setting and i own nearly all changeling books (i didn't read all of them but i'm not afraid to if it's required)

Thanks for reading !

I would absolutely love to play a changeling the lost game too! If you find someone to run a game, I'd be happy to join, or if you just want to kick ideas around. PM me!

Comment

Anyone else who would be interested ?Maybe a storyteller ?

Comment

I'd be up for some Changeling. Lost or Dreaming.

Comment

I don't know if play by post is up anyone's alley, but I'm the ST of a Changeling: the Dreaming 20th game on this forum:

http://aworldindarkness.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Comment

Working...
          X