Looking For Someone To ST an Mage 2È Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Someone To ST an Mage 2È Game

Hello. I'd really like someone to ST a game of Mage with me playing. However I must say I'm in need of a patient storyteller,I've been reading rpg books for ages but ive never played any the rules but I've never played any game in my life. So im liable to make mistakes. But im very excitexd to play,so if youre looking for players id love to be included

I'll do it you got discord ?

Comment

Originally posted by Basic View Post
      Thank you. I don't have discord but I can download it,i think I'm gonna need a dice roller too right? I couldn't find any store that sell ten sided dices in my town

Comment

Now I've downloaded it,how do I add you?

Comment

https://discord.gg/e8j3um

Comment

Do you mind if I join? I've never played but I learn fast through actual play and I need the experience.

Comment

I would also like to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Semation View Post
                Do you mind if I join? I've never played but I learn fast through actual play and I need the experience.
                Sure thing you can join

Comment

This game still open to new players?

Comment

Originally posted by Logocentric View Post
                    This game still open to new players?
                    It's okay with me. Massagem the other to ser what they think

Comment

Onyx Path has a free diceroller app for Android and iPhone. I'm not sure if it messages the GM, but it took little effort for my friend to install and use at our face-to-face Mage 20 game (mostly Mage 2e, as that is my favorite edition).

10-sided dice are pretty common at game stores. Chessex, Crystal Caste, Game Science, Koplov and many other manufacturers make them. You should be able to order dice online, though I'm not sure how expensive physical shipping is. There might even be some Mage d10s on eBay--White Wolf made special d10s for all of its game lines.

Comment

Originally posted by baakyocalder View Post
                        Onyx Path has a free diceroller app for Android and iPhone. I'm not sure if it messages the GM, but it took little effort for my friend to install and use at our face-to-face Mage 20 game (mostly Mage 2e, as that is my favorite edition).

10-sided dice are pretty common at game stores. Chessex, Crystal Caste, Game Science, Koplov and many other manufacturers make them. You should be able to order dice online, though I'm not sure how expensive physical shipping is. There might even be some Mage d10s on eBay--White Wolf made special d10s for all of its game lines.
                        thank you baakyocalder

Comment

I'd like to join too. What's the game time though?

Comment

Originally posted by CharonFerryman View Post
                            I'd like to join too. What's the game time though?
                            we haven't decided the time yet talk to basic about joining . i'm sure he'll say yes

Comment

I'd like to join. Can I?

Comment

Working...
                              X