Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For a StoryTeller For Promethean.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For a StoryTeller For Promethean.

Hello everyone,i'm on vacation for the next 30 days and i want to fill my time with games,So anyone here would like to ST a game of promethean with me playing?

Is this still a thing? I own all the Promethean products (including 2nd). I am guessing for Online play? Like Skype / Google Hangouts / TeamSpeak / Whatever? I am in the USA CST and work a normal job - so I could start after 7pm CST during the week or anytime on Saturdays or Sundays. Even if you aren't looking for a ST, I would love to join such a game.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerand View Post
      Is this still a thing? I own all the Promethean products (including 2nd). I am guessing for Online play? Like Skype / Google Hangouts / TeamSpeak / Whatever? I am in the USA CST and work a normal job - so I could start after 7pm CST during the week or anytime on Saturdays or Sundays. Even if you aren't looking for a ST, I would love to join such a game.
      Hello. Yes this is still a thing. I'd love for you to storytelling me a game of Promethean. Discord would be ideal. I'm the only player so far

Comment

Okay I've ran three Promethean chronicles total and in only one of them did any of the characters achieve their New Dawn. Just a few things before I take on the HUGE responsibility of making a new Promethean chronicle:
        • I'd prefer to have at least two players (but no more then three or four total) so let's try to find at least one more player and I would prefer ALL promethean characters (no crossover characters please).
        • How often would you like to play?
        • What length of chronicle are looking for (how long do you want to play)?
        • Is there anything specific you are looking for in a Promethean chronicle? Like a theme, element, or anything else?
        • Anything you don't want to see? I'll be honest, I almost never use Qashmallim for instance.
        • Anything else I should know?

Comment

Okay I've ran three Promethean chronicles total and in only one of them did any of the characters achieve their New Dawn. Just a few things before I take on the HUGE responsibility of making a new Promethean chronicle:
          • I'd prefer to have at least two players (but no more then three or four total) so let's try to find at least one more player and I would prefer ALL promethean characters (no crossover characters please).
          • How often would you like to play?
          • What length of chronicle are looking for (how long do you want to play)?
          • Is there anything specific you are looking for in a Promethean chronicle? Like a theme, element, or anything else?
          • Anything you don't want to see? I'll be honest, I almost never use Qashmallim for instance.
          • Anything else I should know?
          You could make a post in this sub forum to look for one more player
          Thrice a week would be sufficient
          A really long chronicle would be nice
          The central theme should be mystery,i want to play a character travelling the country solving mysteries and unishing criminals
          I'd like to avoid rape and racism
          I'm a vry much new player,and i don't have the rules memorized yet,so you'd have to be very patient with me,is that okay?

Comment

Three times a week? I am not sure I can commit to that - how about once a week? And we can do some play by post. I like the Tavern-Keeper website, it's nice.

Everything else looks fine and I can do that - no worries about the rules - I am not all that familiar with 2nd edition anyways.

Give me a few days to come up with a chronicle and I will post our desire for at least one more play.

Comment

Three times a week? I am not sure I can commit to that - how about once a week? And we can do some play by post. I like the Tavern-Keeper website, it's nice.

Everything else looks fine and I can do that - no worries about the rules - I am not all that familiar with 2nd edition anyways.

Give me a few days to come up with a chronicle and I will post our desire for at least one more play.
              Okay,play by post then. Just send me a link to the website when you're ready.

Comment

Sorry, I meant we can Discord once a week - but PBP the rest of the time. It'll be a Tavern-Keeper website - just need some time to come up with a few things.

Comment

Working...
                X