Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For a StoryTeller For Promethean.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolas Milioni
    started a topic Looking For a StoryTeller For Promethean.

Looking For a StoryTeller For Promethean.

Hello everyone,i'm on vacation for the next 30 days and i want to fill my time with games,So anyone here would like to ST a game of promethean with me playing?

• mikerand
    replied
    Sorry, I meant we can Discord once a week - but PBP the rest of the time. It'll be a Tavern-Keeper website - just need some time to come up with a few things.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Originally posted by mikerand View Post
    Three times a week? I am not sure I can commit to that - how about once a week? And we can do some play by post. I like the Tavern-Keeper website, it's nice.

Everything else looks fine and I can do that - no worries about the rules - I am not all that familiar with 2nd edition anyways.

Give me a few days to come up with a chronicle and I will post our desire for at least one more play.
    Okay,play by post then. Just send me a link to the website when you're ready.

Leave a comment:

• mikerand
    replied
    Three times a week? I am not sure I can commit to that - how about once a week? And we can do some play by post. I like the Tavern-Keeper website, it's nice.

Everything else looks fine and I can do that - no worries about the rules - I am not all that familiar with 2nd edition anyways.

Give me a few days to come up with a chronicle and I will post our desire for at least one more play.

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Okay I've ran three Promethean chronicles total and in only one of them did any of the characters achieve their New Dawn. Just a few things before I take on the HUGE responsibility of making a new Promethean chronicle:
    • I'd prefer to have at least two players (but no more then three or four total) so let's try to find at least one more player and I would prefer ALL promethean characters (no crossover characters please).
    • How often would you like to play?
    • What length of chronicle are looking for (how long do you want to play)?
    • Is there anything specific you are looking for in a Promethean chronicle? Like a theme, element, or anything else?
    • Anything you don't want to see? I'll be honest, I almost never use Qashmallim for instance.
    • Anything else I should know?
    You could make a post in this sub forum to look for one more player
    Thrice a week would be sufficient
    A really long chronicle would be nice
    The central theme should be mystery,i want to play a character travelling the country solving mysteries and unishing criminals
    I'd like to avoid rape and racism
    I'm a vry much new player,and i don't have the rules memorized yet,so you'd have to be very patient with me,is that okay?

Leave a comment:

• mikerand
    replied
    Okay I've ran three Promethean chronicles total and in only one of them did any of the characters achieve their New Dawn. Just a few things before I take on the HUGE responsibility of making a new Promethean chronicle:
    • I'd prefer to have at least two players (but no more then three or four total) so let's try to find at least one more player and I would prefer ALL promethean characters (no crossover characters please).
    • How often would you like to play?
    • What length of chronicle are looking for (how long do you want to play)?
    • Is there anything specific you are looking for in a Promethean chronicle? Like a theme, element, or anything else?
    • Anything you don't want to see? I'll be honest, I almost never use Qashmallim for instance.
    • Anything else I should know?

Leave a comment:

• Nicolas Milioni
    replied
    Is this still a thing? I own all the Promethean products (including 2nd). I am guessing for Online play? Like Skype / Google Hangouts / TeamSpeak / Whatever? I am in the USA CST and work a normal job - so I could start after 7pm CST during the week or anytime on Saturdays or Sundays. Even if you aren't looking for a ST, I would love to join such a game.
    Hello. Yes this is still a thing. I'd love for you to storytelling me a game of Promethean. Discord would be ideal. I'm the only player so far

Leave a comment:

• mikerand
    replied
    Is this still a thing? I own all the Promethean products (including 2nd). I am guessing for Online play? Like Skype / Google Hangouts / TeamSpeak / Whatever? I am in the USA CST and work a normal job - so I could start after 7pm CST during the week or anytime on Saturdays or Sundays. Even if you aren't looking for a ST, I would love to join such a game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X