[SCION2E][Roll20] Willing to try StoryTeller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCION2E][Roll20] Willing to try StoryTeller

I've neither run nor played a scion campaign before, but as a backer I have the preview and it seems to run sorta like the Fantasy Flight Starwars rpg (In combat). I've run mostly more mechanically focused games, (DnD, Pathfinder, etc.) however with willing an patient players, I would be willing to give the Storyteller position a try. I usually use a VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol [e.g. Skype, Google Hangouts, Discord etc.]) separate from Roll20, which would just be agreed upon by the group itself as I'm not picky. Again I may need some time to warm up, but If you're willing to be positive and invest that time I would like to start up a new Origins game
    Thanks.

I would like to throw my name in the hat, schedule permitting!

Comment

Same here ! I would love to participate if i can

Comment

I would love to join depending on day and time.

Comment

Now that i'm readng my own preview i'm super excited to have the opportunity to play some scion v2 !

Comment

Id be interested as well

Comment

I would most definitely be interested in it, so long as our schedules align.

I've already been toying around with character creation and have a few made.

Comment

Any news ?

Comment

If this is still happening and has space I'd be interested. Got a lot of ideas.

Comment

Ho yeah if it's still happening i'm totally down for it, i've got so much ideas !

Comment

Working...
                    X