Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 1 player for a political VTR Play by Post game

Hi,

I'm looking for a single player to replace a player who stopped playing, including taking over his character.

The Game
    The game is ancillae level, political game, where I'll be aiming to make sure players have both reasons to work together, and reasons to fight each other, hopefully creating a beautiful game of political intrigue, alliances and backstabs.
    More information can be found here

The Character
    Alder Giacomo Castucci, Baron of Queen Village, Judex of Philadelphia, Daeva, Malkavian.
    More detailed information

The Rules
    We're playing the second edition, all the second editions books are legal, however, I still reserve the right of denying purchases. I'm fairly flexible in creating custom stuff, especially if it is devotions. My house rules document is here if you'd like to see what house rules I have for my game (and some this game only stuff is in Tavern Keeper, like using a separate feeding system)

The Pace of Gameplay
    We're aiming at around 1 post per day, however, some people post more frequently.

All questions/inquiries more than welcome.

My Bloodline conversions
    My House rules

I might be interested. I own a lot of the 1E books and I do have 2E Vampire book, but I am still a newbie because I've never actually played VTR. I am not so sure about taking over an existing character, but I am willing to try.

Comment

Hey, thanks for your interest. Do you use some sort of chatting system? Skype, facebook, etc? Could you send me some contact detail via PM with that would be much easier to converse that way and figure everything out

My Bloodline conversions
      My House rules

Comment

mikerand joined the game as a different character.
        Giacomo Castucci is still available, if someone wants to play

My Bloodline conversions
        My House rules

Comment

Got one more character available for play.
          Alexander Carter, an Acolyte Jazz Club owner, with a few interesting alliances made. More detail in PM

My Bloodline conversions
          My House rules

Comment

Griautis Oooh, I wouldn't mind picking up a vampire game. Acolyte Jazz Club owner seems like it's my speed. What Clan is Mr. Carter?

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

I sent you a PM

My Bloodline conversions
              My House rules

Comment

Working...
              X