No announcement yet.

The Will to Power: Prom 2nd Edition Chronicle

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Will to Power: Prom 2nd Edition Chronicle

Okay so far we have a ST (me) and one player. Can we get at least one more player? Any takers?

Basically we will have a Discord session 2 - 4 hours once a week and play by post the rest of the time more or less.

I've ran three PTC 1st edition chronicles before - this is my first time with 2nd edition. I am making the chronicle now, but I need to know the rough ideas for the characters and I would like to collaborate a bit on this.

Please drop me a line if interested. If I could get your email address that would be great too.

All of our chronicle notes will be kept here:

As long as timing/scheduling allows, I would be interested. Might be the only chance I get to play Promethean...

Let's do it!!!

Not sure what the theme and setting of the game is going to be, but at the moment I'm torn between playing either a Tammuz escape artist made from a convicted felon in prison, or an Unfleshed medic in the vein of Baymax from Big Hero 6. Feel free to give input on which might be more appropriate/interesting!

If you're down for one more player, I'm potentially interested. Let me know when you're planning on playing and the gist of the Chronicle!

If the timing is right. I am interested too! What time will you be on discord?

I'd love to get involved, if you're willing to take me on.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42