Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a group and a storyteller for Mage the awakening 2nd edition online play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a group and a storyteller for Mage the awakening 2nd edition online play

Hello everyone ! So as it says in the title i would very much like to play some Mage the awakening ! i own several books from frist edition and the core book for second edition but i've never had the chance to play and i don't feel that i can take the role of the storyteller for mage yet. So i'm located at UTC/GMT but i have an open schedule and i'm sure i can adapt to most timezone

So if you're interested in playing, as a storyteller or player, just leave a message

I'm potentially interested in playing, but I've never run anything before so I don't feel like I could storytell adequately. Let me know if you track down a willing ST!

Comment

Originally posted by Emerick View Post
      Hello everyone ! So as it says in the title i would very much like to play some Mage the awakening ! i own several books from frist edition and the core book for second edition but i've never had the chance to play and i don't feel that i can take the role of the storyteller for mage yet. So i'm located at UTC/GMT but i have an open schedule and i'm sure i can adapt to most timezone

So if you're interested in playing, as a storyteller or player, just leave a message
      ​What are you proposing? I could ST it possibly with play by post, but I'm not entirely certain yet.

Comment

I was thinking of a live play over Discord and using roll20 or something similar, not sure i'm interested in a Pbp.

Comment

I'm interested.

Simurgh, Mysterium Thyrsus in Mountains of Shadow (IC|OOC)

Comment

So i'm just posting on behalf of a friend who don"t have the autorization to post yet, but he's interested as well, he as run a mage campaign 1ed and really want to try as a player, he's a really cool dude and a great roleplayer !

Comment

I'd like to play. I've had a real hunger to play a Son of Ether for a while now.

Comment

Hum, Sons of Ether are form Mage the Ascension, not Mage the Awakening

Comment

I'd be interested to be a potential player as well. I've played 1st Edition, but not 2nd yet.

Comment

you still have room for a player

Comment

Well we still don"t have a Gm and we're at least 7 here and my usual roleplaying group we were 4 down for some Mage the Awakening, so right now we all need more Storyteller than player, but feel free to show interest nonetheless !

Comment

Working...
                      X