Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ST and Players for 2ed version of Requiem for Rome: Fall of the Camarilla

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ST and Players for 2ed version of Requiem for Rome: Fall of the Camarilla

Yeah, after reading the books, I've been looking for a session ever since; I enjoyed the general feeling of hopelessness, of trying to keep alive that which is dying, plus I'm a sucker for different historical periods.

Anyways, the game should ideally be hosted on Roll20, with Discord used for communications; the coterie would number at least 4-5 players, whilst the storyteller is god. Timezone is GMT+1 (but I'm can do late).

I’d be interested in playing!

Comment

I'll bite. USA - Central Time Zone, I can do evenings and weekends.

​One minor issue - I own and have read both the 1E Requiem for Rome and Fall of the Camarilla. Are you going to follow that plotline exactly? Because if so, I sort of already know what is happening.
      Last edited by mikerand; 03-20-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I'm also in central and I'd love to play, but unfortunately I am doubting that we will find someone to run the game. I have seen tons of "looking for ST" posts and there are tons of people who want to play, but they always fall away because no one pipes up to run it.

If you want to do the game, the best chance of doing so is to run it yourself. ( I am not trying to be mean either, just saying what I have seen come through here. )

Comment

Working...
        X