LFG for CoD game (Tues or Wed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFG for CoD game (Tues or Wed)

Hey, so I've been a storyteller so long that I want a shot at being a player, especially with the new CoD content. I've only managed to get this chance once with a game that lasted one session and that was with Demon (which was fun as hell, might I add). So I'm looking for a group, voice chat is required. Text/PbP is both too slow and I have a need to talk to people. I have Skype, Discord, Google+, Roll20, and can accommodate and adapt as needed.

As far as a story goes, I'd prefer multi-splat. Modern or Dark Eras. All the better to ply my knowledge and I've been dying to give Demon or Mage a proper try out. But I can learn or play pretty much anything. Not the biggest Vampire fan but if the story's good, I have no qualms about character requirements.

CoD splats I know: Vampire, Werewolf, Hunter, Demon, Mortal, plus a lot of the minor templates such as Wolfblooded, Proximus, Dhampir, and the stuff in Hurt Locker. I'm also intimately familiar with a lot of the NWoD stuff as well, such as Immortals and Second Sight.

The days I'm looking for are Tuesday or Wednesday, which are my days off from work. I'm Pacific time, but since I have the day off, can currently be flexible these days.
    Last edited by aodhstormeyes; 05-10-2018, 05:20 PM.

Originally posted by aodhstormeyes View Post
    Hey, so I've been a storyteller so long that I want a shot at being a player, especially with the new CoD content. I've only managed to get this chance once with a game that lasted one session and that was with Demon (which was fun as hell, might I add). So I'm looking for a group, voice chat is required. Text/PbP is both too slow and I have a need to talk to people. I have Skype, Discord, Google+, Roll20, and can accommodate and adapt as needed.

As far as a story goes, I'd prefer multi-splat. Modern or Dark Eras. All the better to ply my knowledge and I've been dying to give Demon or Mage a proper try out. But I can learn or play pretty much anything. Not the biggest Vampire fan but if the story's good, I have no qualms about character requirements.

CoD splats I know: Vampire, Werewolf, Hunter, Demon, Mortal, plus a lot of the minor templates such as Wolfblooded, Proximus, Dhampir, and the stuff in Hurt Locker. I'm also intimately familiar with a lot of the NWoD stuff as well, such as Immortals and Second Sight.

The days I'm looking for are Tuesday or Wednesday, which are my days off from work. I'm Pacific time, but since I have the day off, can currently be flexible these days.
    I could run VtR or WtF. I have all of the other 2nd Ed. lines, but it would take me much longer to become acquainted with the mechanics as I haven't really delved into them too much yet. Tuesdays are no good for me. I could do Wednesdays every other week. I'm in the eastern standard time zone.

Comment

Working...
    X