Storyteller LFP for WtA or WtF on Roll20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storyteller LFP for WtA or WtF on Roll20

I'm a long-time WtA storyteller and have a general outline in my head for a WtA 20th game set in Edmonton, Alberta. That said, I've been itching to try WtF 2nd Edition as well. Looking for a group of five players (I'd like to have one character from each Auspice). I prefer to use video and voice, but you can get by with just a microphone. My timezone is EST. Best days for me would be either Saturday, VERY early in the morning (say 8 AM EST), or early Sunday afternoon (around 1:00 PM EST). During the week, I could do Wednesday evening, but only every other week.

Hey Matty,

​I'd be interested. I'm usually not doing anything Saturday around then. Although I DM a tabletop D&D game on Fridays so we play pretty late around 2-3am. I'd be tight but doable. I love WTA but I only have the 2nd edition and revised rulebook. If W20 isn't too different in rules I'd play that too though. Might pick up the book if I enjoy the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Frontline989 View Post
      Hey Matty,

​I'd be interested. I'm usually not doing anything Saturday around then. Although I DM a tabletop D&D game on Fridays so we play pretty late around 2-3am. I'd be tight but doable. I love WTA but I only have the 2nd edition and revised rulebook. If W20 isn't too different in rules I'd play that too though. Might pick up the book if I enjoy the game.
      Noted. I'll keep you in mind should more folks express interest. I've been trying to gauge the climate on these boards to see what people are most excited about playing (at least online). Looks like a lot of folks wanting to play Mage and or Promethean.

Comment

Hi! I would be very interested, and could possibly do Sunday afternoons EST - as every other Friday night I work 7p to 730a in the Emergency Department and some mornings I have to stay over to wrap up charting.I am absolutely in love with Forsaken 2E, but I'd be really interested to try out WtA 20th.

Comment

I'm potentially interested depending on the time frame. Though if we play Apocalypse, I'd want to play a Red Talon, just want to be upfront about that since I know some people don't like having to deal with RTs.

Comment

If you're still looking for players, I'm interested in both WtA and WtF (and I have both editions you referenced). The Sunday time sounds ideal. Are you still trying to put this together?

Comment

I'm interested. I do have a bi-weekly game Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST but if we played from 12-4 pm CST, that would be fine. The Saturday morning thing won't work for me, neither will the regular week. On the off weeks where there isn't the other game, I have no problem playing later than 8 CST but on those days, I already committed there and am having fun. Let me know if your time frame lines up with mine. (Note- EST is an hour ahead of me, which is why timing would work best on Sundays for me). Also, HUGE preference for Werewolf the Apocalypse over Forsaken- W20 is good too.
              Last edited by mrobviousjosh; 06-23-2018, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Hey all, sorry for the delayed response. I'd still love to get involved in a WtA or WtF game, I've just come to the conclusion that I'm unable to run one at this time. If anyone else wants to give it a go, I can be available on any number of days to play.

Comment

Working...
                X