[Exalted: Dragon-Blooded]Let's go to School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Exalted: Dragon-Blooded]Let's go to School

Hi, I frequently run games on roll20, so that's the avenue I want to propose my upcoming Exalted game in. We are in the middle of doing Preludes for all the players, so its not too late to jump in. If you want to play a student character in primary school, and the time and other requirements work for you, please consider joining the game as listed in the link below.

Kifo Hakina Kinga

I shall also post the pitch below as well:
    Intro
    "Kifo Hakina Kinga". It translate to "Death has no defense" for indeed every human that lives in the lands of Creation will one day die. And it is perhaps even crueler when it happens to those who have not yet experienced the fullness of life. Children, sometimes innocent, and sometimes not, are just as much prone to death as is any other creature of mortality.

Premise. As students in your final year of primary school, you must content with the growing discontent among the various dragon-blooded houses. The Primary school in questions is in the Imperial City itself and attracts some of the most prominent members of the Houses into its system, having the best teachers, and the best means by which all knowledge and learning is taught at that young age. But this year, all the teachers have changed due to an incident that was huge enough for the Houses to politely request a change of staff. Will you be able to get use to the new teachers in your final year of primary school? What if they are more or less than what you expected?

Features
    [Student] You play as a student of 13 or 14 years of age in your final year at the academy. And you have already taken your second Breath into the world of Exalted. At Present, only the Water Aspect Dragon blood has not been chosen yet.
    [The Realm] You plays as scions of the realm, members of the dragon blooded houses that rule the larges Empire on the face of Creation.
    [School] The main setting of the game takes place at school and within the Imperial city of the Realm. Her Scarlet Grace, as the school is known and called.
    [Activities] Games, Homework, Relationship, and the like are all part of school life, and will be explored throughout your final year in school.
    [Death] Death is a theme of the game, and what happens when it occurs with children.

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
    -Zhuangzi

I apologize, the empty spot quickly filled up and so I can't take anymore requests at this time, sorry.

How can I know if what I claim I know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I might not know? How can I know if what I claim I don't know to be true is rejecting the idea that there is something I do know?
    -Zhuangzi

Comment

Working...
    X