No announcement yet.

Interest Check: Mage the Awakening Play by Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking Silver Ladder for me. Definitely initiated or influencing a Mystery Cult, and probably invested in the Lex Magica. Very much a bargainer who prefers to work subtly and mundanely to save magic for when it's actually necessary. I'm very inspired by the Craft Sequence by Max Gladstone and I'm debating turning their Craftsmen/Deathless Kings into a (borderline Left-Handed) Legacy.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

I usually prefer groups of 3-4 people in live games, in a text game I'm comfortable with 5 players, but I'd like to stop there. So currently we're full, but you'll be #1 on the waiting list should one of the other players drop.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

Originally posted by Arcanist View Post
        I'm thinking Silver Ladder for me. Definitely initiated or influencing a Mystery Cult, and probably invested in the Lex Magica. Very much a bargainer who prefers to work subtly and mundanely to save magic for when it's actually necessary. I'm very inspired by the Craft Sequence by Max Gladstone and I'm debating turning their Craftsmen/Deathless Kings into a (borderline Left-Handed) Legacy.
        That's a lot like my Acanthus idea, so I'll prob go with one of my Moroi~

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

I've posted an OOC thread with some information on the campaign, char creation and houserules here. If you have any questions at all, want to know specific things about the setting or anything feel free to post there!

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
            I usually prefer groups of 3-4 people in live games, in a text game I'm comfortable with 5 players, but I'd like to stop there. So currently we're full, but you'll be #1 on the waiting list should one of the other players drop.

Fair enough! Have a good time, and please think of me if a slot opens up.

Comment

Working...
            X