Let's dig into the Changeling 2e Backer PDF! [Looking for ST & Players]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's dig into the Changeling 2e Backer PDF! [Looking for ST & Players]

So the CTL 2e backer PDF is out and oh man, I've been waiting for this since I first cracked open CTL 1e. I'm hoping there's a prospective ST and players who share my enthusiasm and/or rabies.

I don't have any deep demands re: setting, but I would prefer if possible to use the basic Seasonal Courts (at least their Contracts). A vague list of places that could be interesting to play in, off the top of my head---Cleveland, Montreal (Underground City ftw), St. John's, Chicago, Providence... or other places.

Note: If you don't have the full Backer PDF but you do have the text-only preview PDFs, I think you're pretty much still set.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Oh I am mltherflipping in! Is it okay if I use a homebrewed kith ?

Comment

Not really my place to say---that'd be up to whoever the prospective ST is.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

If the hour is European friendly, I'm in! I'd appreciate using text, but can do voice.

Comment

I'm in. Player of course. Those are easy to come by...

Comment

Never run/played Changeling. I'm familiar with WoD, but I have run pathfinder and Exalted for 13 years. Currently running Scion 2e. I've got a short term opening Saturday evenings PST, and I wouldn't mind something new. If you're willing to put up with someone new, I'd give it a go as an ST.

Comment

I can't really do Saturday evenings, and was sort of leaning more toward PBP myself---it's slower, but at least it doesn't involve the theoretical mathematics required to get schedules to align across timezones.

Comment

Do you guys want to do it through tavern keeper?

Comment

If game will be Play By Forum - mark me interested.

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
                  Do you guys want to do it through tavern keeper?
                  What is 'tavern keeper'?

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                  LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
                    If game will be Play By Forum - mark me interested.

What is 'tavern keeper'?
                    A play by post website with a dice roller embedded in

Comment

I can't exactly say I love the site so far, given the lack of anything resembling an FAQ and the dice roller's fairly scant options (no success counter, for one).

Comment

Going over my previous good play in the PBF on this forum - we can use our previous Hunter game settings.

Originally posted by Caladriu View Post
                        Check out some of the other PbP threads for an example. Usually what you do is write a paragraph or so just narrating what your PC does, how they respond to any conversations, etc. Same way you would talk in conversation at the game table. If you want to roll something, many people use Orokos: http://orokos.com/roll and link to the result of the roll. Usually the ST posts once, then all the players respond once, then the ST posts again. If it's a conversation between two PCs or something, you might post more often.

My stuff for Scion 2E, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I would be interested in being a player. I have had a idea for a combat focus summer beast for awhile. It would the first time i played PBP so i do not have a opinion about site or service used. It would be the first time i play pen and paper rpg so if you are willing to have someone new i would like to play.

Comment

I’m cool with play by post. Typical for me is Rpol.net they have a dice roller configured for Chronicles games.

But I’m fine with here.

Comment

I can't join if it's PbP, they tend to be too slow for me. I recommend Discord though, good place for PbPs, you can set up a server and add dice bot

Comment

Working...
                              X