No announcement yet.

M20 Play-by-Post Seeking Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked the link, looks like there’s a lot of games going on through that site, couldn’t find which one was yours!

Comment

The Mage game shares a setting and overall metaplot with the Vampire game, although they are not a cross over. It's called Corruption City, based in Philadelphia, and you can find it on the main index page!

Comment

First time player but long time lover of the Mage setting, too late for newbies?

Comment

The game is still going, feel free to drop in and look around.

http://aworldindarkness.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

Comment

Originally posted by MouseGBN View Post
            Hey all. I stared into the abyss, searching for a Mage ST. I found the abyss starring back, because I am the Mage ST.

So, finally breaking down and just doing it myself. The overarching story is largely inspired by the Cosmic Horror and Lovecraftian Horror genres. The scope of the game is largely confined to the local level and there is plenty of room for personal stories and other types of genres, but the main narrative is the one that I intend to use to tie all of the moving pieces together.

I'm hosting the chronicle off-site on a different forum, so if you're interested in playing just let me know and I'll shoot you a link.

I'm totally in, please shoot me the link, but two questions:

1) Can I invite some friends and share backgrounds with them? (You know, the process for registering for this site can be rather tedious, with the spam checkers and what not).

2) What do you use to roll dice? Do you use bots, RNG, or just not use dice?

Edit: Sorry, I found the link, but Question 1 still stands: can I invite some friends, background share, form a party with them, that kind of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by JagneStormskull View Post

I'm totally in, please shoot me the link, but two questions:

1) Can I invite some friends and share backgrounds with them? (You know, the process for registering for this site can be rather tedious, with the spam checkers and what not).

2) What do you use to roll dice? Do you use bots, RNG, or just not use dice?

Edit: Sorry, I found the link, but Question 1 still stands: can I invite some friends, background share, form a party with them, that kind of thing?
              That should be fine. The forum has code for a dice roller, but each ST adjudicates it according to his or her preferences

Comment

Originally posted by MouseGBN View Post

That should be fine. The forum has code for a dice roller, but each ST adjudicates it according to his or her preferences
                Thank you! My current character concept is sort of a hybrid of a traditional Jewish kabbalist, an archivist from D&D's Heroes of Horrors, and a mad scientist who believes that the entire universe is made of information infused with God's light (in paradigm terms, Data is Divine and Alive) and that spirits are mystical entities, collections of data, and fields of paraphysical energy, all in one.
                Last edited by JagneStormskull; 10-22-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JagneStormskull View Post

Thank you! My current character concept is sort of a hybrid of a traditional Jewish kabbalist, an archivist from D&D's Heroes of Horrors, and a mad scientist who believes that the entire universe is made of information infused with God's light (in paradigm terms, Data is Divine and Alive) and that spirits are mystical entities, collections of data, and fields of paraphysical energy, all in one.
                  Sounds cool! You can contact the ST (Mythos) on the forum or our discord to work out the details.

Comment

Working...
                  X