Requem 2e New Orleans chronicle looking for players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requem 2e New Orleans chronicle looking for players

I'm interested in running a Vampire: Requiem 2e chronicle using roll20 and I'm looking to see if any players might want to join. The chronicle will be set in modern day New Orleans, based in part on the City of the Damned city book. Characters will be neonates who were turned within the last few decades. The chronicle will have a little bit of everything: politics between the factions and covenants; exploration into the supernatural world of New Orleans, Requiem, and CofD in general; personal story arcs; dealing with various threats and villains; etc. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to character concepts, but I'd rather avoid villainous characters (leave those for the actual villains). A bit of greed and violence is OK, but please no murder hobos. The chronicle will be very new player friendly, in fact it would be great to have players who can learn about the setting through the eyes of their characters. I'm fairly new to Requiem myself. I ran a few games of Masquerade back in the day, and I have run a couple games of Requem just recently. I'd like to keep the game fairly small: 2-3 players, 4 at the most. I'm in EST and would prefer to run the game every two weeks, on weekends (friday or saturday evening, or saturday or sunday afternoon). If any of this sounds interesting please post a reply or send me a PM.

I would be interested. Is City of the Damned required?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
      I would be interested. Is City of the Damned required?
      City of the Damned has some background for New Orleans, but it isn't required for this chronicle. We haven't actually started yet, so when we do our "session 0" for character creation and stuff we'll be going over all the background for the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowdragon View Post

City of the Damned has some background for New Orleans, but it isn't required for this chronicle. We haven't actually started yet, so when we do our "session 0" for character creation and stuff we'll be going over all the background for the city.
        Thanks. Then sign me up please.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmi05 View Post
          Thanks. Then sign me up please.
          Private message sent

Comment

I'm quite interested, though I'll need to alter my schedule some. When abouts were you aiming to start session 0?

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

Thank you for the interest everyone but the game is now full.

Comment

Working...
              X