Looking for WoD players to do Live Play in Greater Philadelphia Area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for WoD players to do Live Play in Greater Philadelphia Area

Howdy! I'm one of the cohosts of Mage: The Podcast and we're looking to do something between a tutorial and a live play for Mage: The Ascension. The goal is to introduce people to WoD systems and less to provide a radioplay. While those are enjoyable, our goal is to really help people get up and running with a live example. I've always done chronicles face-to-face in meatspace and before I put out a call to use Roll20 or Discord I'm curious if there are enough players within the greater Philadelphia area that I could skip that.

What I'm looking for:
    -Familiarity with at least one WoD system (the core stuff), if you're familiar with Mage, awesome.
    -Conversational English. You don't need to be a native speaker but should be able to discuss what's happening in the game in English.
    -Availability.
    -Plays well with others. I fully respect the player who picks an obtuse paradigm and is a loner, but this project wouldn't work for that person.
    -Proximity to Philadelphia. I'd be running this in meatspace preferably in Philly but if everyone is in NY or DC I can move but the NE corridor of the US is a must.

If this completely fails, I'll be shifting to Discord or what have you but want to shoot for meatspace first.

Thanks!
Working...
X