Scion: Second Edition Twitch Stream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion: Second Edition Twitch Stream

Hey all! I'm Cary, a writer on the Scion: Second Edition line, and I also make content for the Scabby Rooster Tavern twitch channel. Tonight, at 5pm Pacific, we're streaming character creation for an upcoming Hero-level game. We'll be joined by LA by Night's Xander Jeanneret, and some other LA actor/writer/gamers/weirdlings.

Stop by to watch, ask questions, and hang out as we brainstorm concepts and flesh out some Heroes!

Edit: VODs available:

CHAPTER I: The Iphegenia
    CHAPTER II: Ragna-Wrecked
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 04-15-2019, 03:24 PM.

@CaryKingdom - Writer and Ne'er-do-well
    Deititian at Scion: Second Edition
    Storyguide of The Demi Dozen, a Hero-level, live-streamed Scion Campaign
    Everything is subject to change; all opinions expressed are solely my own or those of my houseplants.

Game starts tonight! If you're looking for some Oscars counter-programming, "The Demi Dozen" goes live at 5pm Pacific / 8 Eastern.

https://twitter.com/ScabbyRooster/st...46259940900864
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 02-24-2019, 03:13 PM.

Everything is subject to change; all opinions expressed are solely my own or those of my houseplants.

Comment

Episode 3 is up! Our favorite so far. Starts with a lengthy recap if you haven't seen previous episodes.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/397217467

Comment

New chapter tonight at 5 Pacific!

With some new PCs, a new storyguide, and maybe a few new songs, it should make a good jumping-on point. I've also updated the first post to keep track of the VODs.

Comment

New chapter starts tonight, 8 Eastern/5 Pacific! Also we're in the process of converting our videos for YouTube, so I'll update the links above soon.

Swing by on Twitch!

Comment

Haven't been keeping up with these, but we're live again tonight with an episode of the Demi Dozen!

We've sailed into the destroyed former Worlds of Teōtl myth, and we've got Giants, post apocalyptic monkeys, and bloodthirsty frogs.

bit.ly/scabbyrooster

Comment

Working...
            X