Scion: Second Edition Twitch Stream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion: Second Edition Twitch Stream

Hey all! I'm Cary, a writer on the Scion: Second Edition line, and I also make content for the Scabby Rooster Tavern twitch channel. Tonight, at 5pm Pacific, we're streaming character creation for an upcoming Hero-level game. We'll be joined by LA by Night's Xander Jeanneret, and some other LA actor/writer/gamers/weirdlings.

Stop by to watch, ask questions, and hang out as we brainstorm concepts and flesh out some Heroes!

Edit: VODs available:

CHAPTER I: The Iphegenia
    CHAPTER II: Ragna-Wrecked
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 04-15-2019, 03:24 PM.

@CaryKingdom - Writer and Ne'er-do-well
    Deititian at Scion: Second Edition
    Storyguide of The Demi Dozen, a Hero-level, live-streamed Scion Campaign
    Everything is subject to change; all opinions expressed are solely my own or those of my houseplants.

Game starts tonight! If you're looking for some Oscars counter-programming, "The Demi Dozen" goes live at 5pm Pacific / 8 Eastern.

https://twitter.com/ScabbyRooster/st...46259940900864
    Last edited by Arlecchino; 02-24-2019, 03:13 PM.

Everything is subject to change; all opinions expressed are solely my own or those of my houseplants.

Comment

Episode 3 is up! Our favorite so far. Starts with a lengthy recap if you haven't seen previous episodes.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/397217467

Comment

New chapter tonight at 5 Pacific!

With some new PCs, a new storyguide, and maybe a few new songs, it should make a good jumping-on point. I've also updated the first post to keep track of the VODs.

Comment

Working...
        X