No announcement yet.

LFG/LFST Vampire the Masquerade 20th Edition - GMT, Weekend afternoon/evenings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFG/LFST Vampire the Masquerade 20th Edition - GMT, Weekend afternoon/evenings

Hi all, I'm casting a net out here since Roll20 options are a bit low, at the moment.
    Wondering if I can find a group that meets regularly in a GMT timezone. I don't know if there's a chronicle someone's always wanted to run, or someone's suddenly got in the mood to ST, or someone looking to get back into it!
    If anyone else is interested in getting together, ideally over voice/discord, and perhaps played over Roll20, then please reply and we'll build a group out of it!
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm looking for a long-term chronicle with good people (ideally on a sunday afternoon!), but apparently that's hard to find out there.

I don't know if people want to apply with character ideas, or suggestions for what the group would or could look like? Personally I'm dying to get a good game out of my Follower of Set concept, so if an ST appears who knows how to run a game with a (coterie-and-sect-compliant/friendly) Follower of Set character, then I'd be delighted.
    I'd also love to play in a long-term chronicle that ended with a Gehenna scenario - Crucible of God, or Nightshade. Just throwing other things I like out there! Or even a transition into V5's lore...!

Anyway, please reply! Let's blow this post up and get some interest going!
    All the best,
    M.

Currently gearing up for a V20 Sabbat Nomad game on Discord. Wouldn't hurt to add another player. I don't have slots for Setites, exactly, but there's always the Serpents of the Light! Planning on a full 90s start to Time of Judgement campaign. DM me if you're interested in checking it out. Any Sabbat clan or bloodline works, within reason.

“Nobody is purely good or purely evil. Most of us are in-between. There are moths that explore the day and butterflies that play at night.”
    - Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute The Sun
    (She/Her)

Comment

Hello,
      CET timezone here. Happy to connect and looking forward to possible future collaborations.
      Best,
      V.

Comment

Working...
      X