New to Play-by-Post, not sure where to go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Play-by-Post, not sure where to go

I'm pretty new to play-by-post and I'm trying to find a good place to play in one. I looked on rpol.net, but it seems dead for WoD/CoD and it seems like this forum a has very few active ones going unless I'm mistaken? I also saw that some people mentioned Discord, but it seems most people require mic/voice-only. What I'm looking for is a low-maintenance, yet committed campaign that is text-only with dice rollers built in and being able to chat in and out of the game without interrupting the game. Something like Roll20, but at a bit slower pace. I'm not very good at roleplaying, but I love it and I would love to be involved and make new friends as well. Right now I have Mage the Awakening 2e, Changeling the Lost 1e, Beast the Primordial, and I backed Geist 2e so I have the manuscript PDF for it. I'm very interested in playing Mage the Awakening 2e, Geist, and Wraith. I would love to buy Geist 1e and Wraith the Oblivion 20th. But I'm also open to recommendations on other RPGs as well. Please let me know where's a good place and feel free to hit me up!

Edit: Disregard this post. I found a site.
    Last edited by OvercastGhost; 04-15-2019, 05:10 AM.

Where did you settle in, if you don't mind me asking? I'm always on the look out for places to play.

Comment

Working...
    X