Seeking Werewolf (or Mage) Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Werewolf (or Mage) Group

I am currently looking for a text based or play by post group for Werewolf the Apocalypse or Mage the Ascension, as I am a "writing heavy" type rper and don't care to get on mic/vid conference to do so. If anyone can be of help here, it'd be much appreciated. I'd also prefer to catch a game that is in the works/has yet to start if at all possible. Thank you

No tabletop in person?

Comment

No tabletop in person?
      Not feasible for me at the moment. I do all my rping online, and have a strong preference for writing my rp out versus verbally articulating it.

Comment

My group and I prefer to use Redemption's Storyteller Multiplayer mode rather than play by post but we are all "writing heavy" type of RPers.
        We primarily play Vampire but I am currently hosting a game of Werewolf and there's certainly room for more people.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tysAgwptGKU

That's an example of how our games work if you'd like to have a look.
        I must confess that, at the moment, gaming is in a bit of an hold due to real life obligations. For instance, I doubt I'll be able to host anything before July. However, if you are interested, feel free to send me a pm so we can talk about it some more.

Comment

I know, JB. I know....
          Last edited by TacoTuesday; 06-13-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X