Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFG Mage the Awakening 2nd Edition

Hey everyone,

I am a long time ST looking to swap roles and become a player so that I can experience the other side of the table so to speak. My favorite/preferred system is Mage the Awakening 2nd Edition. Please let me know if you are looking for that last minute player or have interest in hosting.

Thanks

"Teamwork makes the dream work!"

I'm similarly looking to play MTAw 2e. Hopefully an ST can be summoned!

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

I am hosting now, would you care to join?

Comment

Is there a game already in place with a pitch, or is that to be determined?

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

Well, before we get into that, the current time slot for the game is 10 PM EST on Fridays. I am not sure what kind of availability you have.

Comment

Sorry, I thought it was PBP. I don't have availability for live games, but thanks for offering and I hope you get players!

Comment

Working...
            X