Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player LFG Promethean 2e PBP (forum or Discord)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player LFG Promethean 2e PBP (forum or Discord)

Gonna try this one again! Looking for an ST and other players for a Promethean: The Created 2nd Edition chronicle. I'm very interested in digging into the themes and feel of Promethean. I don't really have preferences in terms of location, though I'd prefer a modern time-setting.
    I have a bit of interest in the setting being somewhere in Canada, exploring the nation's capacity for both wonder and bitter ugliness that is often missed because of the general stereotype of bland "niceness". But in general, if the ST can make city/area feel real and alive, I'm going to be interested.

I'm looking for a PBP text game, whether in forum posts or over Discord's text chat---no voice for me.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

I might have a Discord game in the future, but it won’t be any time soon. I’ll try to remember to circle back here if it gets of the ground.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I'll keep that in mind, though I hope I can find something sooner as well. I doubt the latter will discourage me from interest in your idea, of course.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

Working...
      X