VtM LARP at Conglomeration - April 10-12, Louisville, KY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VtM LARP at Conglomeration - April 10-12, Louisville, KY

When the Berlin Wall went up, it was evident to the Camarilla that maintaining a single court spanning the Inner German Border was an unacceptable Masquerade risk. Berlin's Cainite population followed in the mortals' footsteps, partitioning praxis into the East Berlin and West Berlin courts. In a grievously-wounded city whose elders had perished in the war, there were many opportunities for hungry and ambitious neonates and ancillae who'd survived the fires of 1940s Europe.

Tonight, it's 1991. The Berlin Wall has crumbled. The city is no longer large enough for two courts. Fifty years have quenched neither side's ambition. Both princes have appealed to the Inner Circle of the Camarilla for acknowledgement of their sovereignty. The answer, from elders who want to see what these upstart childer can do: "Settle it yourselves. Quietly."

This is a "back to basics" historical game. Two nights. OWoD Camarilla clans and Caitiff only. Pregenerated characters provided. Mechanics are the By Night Studios version of MET rules. Berlin by Night canon is being studiously ignored.

For info on the host con, see http://www.conglomeration.info/

Clayton A. Oliver | Formerly Ubiquitous

When the half-light starts to rise/And the long gone come back again
    After the shortcuts and the highs/Comes the pain
    And the rain

Due to the public health concerns of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as my related job duties, I have canceled this event. My apologies to anyone who may have been planning to attend.

- C.

Clayton A. Oliver | Formerly Ubiquitous

When the half-light starts to rise/And the long gone come back again
    After the shortcuts and the highs/Comes the pain
    And the rain

Comment

Working...
    X