Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for another player or two for a 2.5e/homebrew game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for another player or two for a 2.5e/homebrew game!

We have a long-spanning Exalted game that's moving onto a new chapter - we're going into Rathess for a bit of a combined mission, trying to re-enlighten some Dragonkings, do some ruins-delving, and resurrect a fallen god (plus whatever else comes up along the way!).
    We also have an overarching metaplot that's sort of shaken out to be Lunars vs. The Realm for domination of the southeastern Threshold, but the Rathess chapter came up when "someone" managed to piss off an influential god and, long story short, it's now our main focus of the moment.
    This is a more narrative-focused game, lots of storytelling and roleplaying. If you like character drama more than flashy combos, this is the game for you! I like to say that it has the heart of a play-by-post, but the pace of a voice game (well, it is a voice game).
    Right now, we're recruiting for the following splats/character types:
    • Lunars (Using either TAW mod or 2.5e if you somehow prefer it)
    • Dragonbloods (you will be an older Dragonblood so as to keep pace with the Celestial Exalts)
    • Godbloods
    • Dragon Kings (wow!!)
    We're located in EST and right now the game time is 7pm-12am Friday nights, however, that may be somewhat flexible.
    Feel free to post here or DM me if you have any questions, we have an active Discord that I can also send an invite to.

If you are new to Exalted or don't know much about the rules, that's actually a plus - so don't be shy. Creativity and serious role-playing are the only things we need to see.
    Last edited by The Despot; 02-24-2020, 05:38 PM.

Obsidian Portal:
    https://thedragonsshattered.obsidian...com/characters

Comment

Hey there! I have been dying to play 2.5 for ever now. Do you still have an opening?

Comment

Originally posted by WorrowindXVI View Post
        Hey there! I have been dying to play 2.5 for ever now. Do you still have an opening?
        Nm, tencharacters.
        Last edited by The Despot; 12-20-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X