Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting: Werewolf the Apocalypse - Twitter Game - Unlimited players

Greetings everyone!

I've launched a game a few days ago on Twitter. The concept is based on B. Dave Walter's #anarchsofnewyork vampire game but we're doing this for Werewolf (I'm borrowing the concept with his permission). The idea is simple, the storyteller describes the action and players globally choose the character's actions through polls, so anyone can join in. It's fun and it's a great way to pass time during the time of turmoil. The players have collectively voted the character to be a Bone Gnawer Ragabash, and right now they are voting for the character's name. It's still early enough that you won't need too long to catch up on the story as we're about to wrap up the introduction of the characters during a moot's rite of the sacred hunt.

If that sounds cool to you, you can start here: https://twitter.com/Yiodan2/status/1241171135875747841

If you have any questions, you can reach me on twitter and I will gladly answer. Expect occasional silliness as this is intended to provide levity, I've embraced the fact that the players have chosen to be a Lupus, Bone Gnawer, Ragabash and the poll options reflect that.

I hope to see you there. The more the merrier.
Working...
X