Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo.....Video Chat Crossover Chronicles Game, anyone interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo.....Video Chat Crossover Chronicles Game, anyone interested?

I want to run a game, I want to do it over video/voice chat, and I want it to be crossover Chronicles of Darkness. Anyone interested?
    (Currently unemployed, I live in the Mountain Time Zone)

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Feminine pronouns, please.

i'd love to participate. do you think i could use my phone to do it by voice? my notebook isn't working so well. I know my phone worked well enough in a promethean game i was.
    Last edited by Nicolas Milioni; 05-20-2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I'm interested, though I'm in the AEST time-zone (GMT + 10), so it would very much depend on time

Consumer of lore, myth, history, tales and songs.
      Constantly Out in the Grapes ™

Comment

Sure, what you thinking?

You've been playing around the magic that is black
        But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
          Sure, what you thinking?
          I unblocked to see what this was.

I am shocked by the response.

Also, in advance, you do realize I need players to fill out a consent form because I take that seriously, right?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
            I unblocked to see what this was.

I am shocked by the response.

Also, in advance, you do realize I need players to fill out a consent form because I take that seriously, right?
            Sure, why not? What dice roller do you use? I have sidekick in my game but rolling 8's and 9's again is a pain

You've been playing around the magic that is black
            But all the powerful magical mysteries never gave a single thing back

Comment

I might be interested. I live in the Central Time Zone and currently have plenty of free time (this might change come June). Do you have a particular setting in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight View Post

Sure, why not? What dice roller do you use? I have sidekick in my game but rolling 8's and 9's again is a pain
                Wow, what a turn around. If you weren't on my block list, I would be willing to give it a go.

But you're on my block list for a reason (Hint: Not just because you disagree with me. That's not a thing.), so thanks for the interest, but no thanks. Maybe one day.

Also, regarding dice rollers and anything, I have No Real Thoughts on that yet. Right now I need to see how much interest there is first. Same with story idea-I have some, but I want to feel out what people wanna do first.
                Last edited by ArcaneArts; 05-22-2020, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Crossover in reference to using multiple game lines (which sounds awesome)? How many players are you looking for? I’ve missed WoD/CofD terribly since the last time I played. I’m EST timezone, GMT -4 rn I think.

[He who fights monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. -Nietzsche]

Comment

Multiple gamelines. Ideally somehwere around 3-5 players.

Comment

I’m a forum newbie and I’m still trawling around posts, but your thread on Humanity in Beasts caught my attention. They’re my fav supernatural by a lot. I used to play Hunter but I’ve really wanted to try a game as a Beast. If you’d take an app for one, I’d love to give it a shot.

[He who fights monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze too long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. -Nietzsche]

Comment

If there's still room, I'd be interested in this. I tried to run a crossover game a few years ago, but didn't have the ST skills to manage it. Would love to see things from the player side.
                        I'm pretty flexible on character concepts, so could fill whatever role the group needs - 'mad dog on a fragile leash' sociopathic Malkavian, 'knight in muddied armor' Hunter, mad-scientist Mage, Geist, Changeling, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                        X