Onyx Path Virtual Gaming Convention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onyx Path Virtual Gaming Convention

On last Monday Meeting Notes there was announced Onyx Path Virtual Gaming Convention! Do we have any details - like platform one which it will be conducted, time zone, program or tickets plans? Anything we know about it beside it will be on June 12th till 14th?

Here is official announcement of Onyx Path Gaming Con:
    Onyx Path Virtual Gaming Convention focuses on all our sci-fi, fantasy, and horror tabletop RPG settings and systems. This three-day event will consist of virtual organized game sessions, actual plays of your favorite game lines, and TTRPG industry professional workshops, along with panels featuring audience favorite content creators and game developers. Onyx Path Publishing is partnering with Gehenna Gaming for tabletop RPG fans to connect with each other and industry professionals to explore old favorites or discover new games. Some charity proceeds will go to The Bodhana Group.

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Maybe devs or mods have some info about convention? It's only in one week... IanWatson, RichT, DixieCyanide ?

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

We've mentioned we've got a website coming. We'll post about it when we're ready.

Ian A. A. Watson
      Onyx Path Community Manager
      Trinity Continuum Content Lead

Comment

... so we have webpage now!

https://www.onyxpathcon.com/

And Press Release -
        'Onyx Path Publishing is holding its very first convention over the course of three days to provide fans and players of tabletop roleplaying games with a uniquely online convention experience. Onyx Path Gaming Con will be completely digital and accessible to anyone with a laptop, computer, or cellphone, allowing fans and players of Onyx Path games to connect with one another over their favorite game. The convention will feature actual play streams of Onyx Path game lines, workshop sessions for gamemasters and game developers, panels with tabletop RPG industry professionals. Along with behind the scenes updates and developments of upcoming Onyx Path titles. This online content will be accessible across Twitch and YouTube channels owned by Onyx Path Publishing, Gehenna Gaming, and other partners.
        A major focus of Onyx Path Virtual Gaming Con will allow attendees to play in virtual tabletop sessions run by professional gamemasters. The goal of this event is to provide Onyx Path customers a uniquely focused gaming convention experience based on the games they enjoy playing and introduce new games to fall in love with. These games include Scarred Lands, Legendlore, They Came from Beneath the Sea!, Scion, and Trinity Continuum. Along with Exalted and many World of Darkness and Chronicles of Darkness games, such as Vampire: The Masquerade, Mage: The Ascension, Hunter: The Vigil, and many more.
        Some of the proceeds from the Onyx Path Virtual Gaming Con will go to both Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) as well as The Bodhana Group. “TMCF distributes 98% of its awards exclusively to HBCUs and PBIs, which is more than any other organization that supports the Black College Community.” '
        Last edited by wyrdhamster; 06-08-2020, 03:49 PM.

LGBT+ through Ages
        LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I made quick calculations - if convention starts at 5 PM EDT, it will be 11 PM of my local Poland time. Luckily, we have long weekend here, with holiday in Thursday - and my partner has exam session, so I will help him in night - so I will somehow plan sleep time accordingly to event.

LGBT+ through Ages
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I've made Google Calendar based on the Panels on #OnyxPathCon https://calendar.google.com/calendar...Z29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

LGBT+ through Ages
            LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Opening Ceremony in 9 hours, at least to my Google Calendar...

LGBT+ through Ages
              LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Nice job Onyx Path and Gehena Gaming! I had a lot of fun playing M20 and enjoyed the panels I was able to watch. I'll spend the next week catching up on the rest of them.

I game. This is the way.

Comment

Working...
                X