[Recruitment][Exalted 2.5] The Emerald Labyrinth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Recruitment][Exalted 2.5] The Emerald Labyrinth

Hello all, I'm recruiting for a new play by post game of Exalted 2.5 in order to scratch that STing itch until 3rd edition comes out.

Ideal group size: 4-6

Banned Exalt Types: I'd be leery of Infernals or Abyssals, but if you have a good back-story, we could probably work soemthing out. I'd prefer no Alchemicals, too, for obvious reasons.

Premise: In the far North, there exists an Emerald unlike any other. Larger and more fertile than the others, this secluded valley doesn't get attacked by ravagers, as the entire valley is taken up by gigantic forests that are home to dangerous flora and fauna. However, in spite of this, the promises of treasures and the valuable commodities that can be gained from the animals and plants means that many adventurers and seekers of wealth flock there. Today, Lastchance, the paltry Haslan trading town at the edge of this terrible forest, has become a beacon for those seeking to test their mettle throughout the North. What will you find when you delve its depths?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing your characters!
    Last edited by Dietaku; 02-10-2015, 07:38 PM.

I would like to humbly submit my desire to play. I will be sending a PM of an infernal backstory for your consideration.

Comment

I'm in I'll think of a character and get back to you

Comment

Bah, I had a renegade abyssal concept I've been wanting to play. However, since you already got a possible Infernal, I'll send over a Solar Eclipse instead.

I write things.

Comment

I'm in. I think I'll try a Lunar this time. Probably a No Moon.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
            Bah, I had a renegade abyssal concept I've been wanting to play. However, since you already got a possible Infernal, I'll send over a Solar Eclipse instead.
            Welcome everybody!

What type of Renegade Abyssal? If you really want to, I'd like to see what you had in mind before whole-sale shooting it down. Lay 'em on me.

Comment

Are alchemical totally out of the question ? I want to try playing one if you would allow it and yes I know of the trouble it is to play such a type of exalted.

Comment

I just finished writing up my Eclipse background and I am kind of digging it.

My Abyssal was a Midnight Shaman of the Dead. I'll save that for another game.

I write things.

Comment

Wait, Is this a play by post game? I don't have time for another skype game right now.

I write things.

Comment

Oh, sorry, yes, this is a play by post game. Sorry, I ought to have said this. I'll amend the intro post.

Comment

Also, sorry, Magnusar, I didn't see your last post. I'd really prefer no Alchemicals because of the huge infrastructure necesary to do them justice. If you really want to, I'll allow it and figure out something, but I'd prefer personally if there weren't.

Comment

So is anyone planning on going heavy combat? Just need to know how far into melee I should be (or just skip it all together). Might go thrown instead.
                        Last edited by wonderandawe; 02-10-2015, 08:17 PM.

I write things.

Comment

Oh? What sort of concept do you have in mind, AkatsukiLeader13?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
                            So is anyone planning on going heavy combat? Just need to know how far into melee I should be (or just skip it all together). Might go thrown instead.
                            Depends on what you mean by heavy combat. If my Infernal is accepted there will be MHM + GSNF + various Infernal 2.5 charms which are mostly combat related.

Comment

Working...
                            X