X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dietaku
    started a topic [Recruitment][Exalted 2.5] The Emerald Labyrinth

[Recruitment][Exalted 2.5] The Emerald Labyrinth

Hello all, I'm recruiting for a new play by post game of Exalted 2.5 in order to scratch that STing itch until 3rd edition comes out.

Ideal group size: 4-6

Banned Exalt Types: I'd be leery of Infernals or Abyssals, but if you have a good back-story, we could probably work soemthing out. I'd prefer no Alchemicals, too, for obvious reasons.

Premise: In the far North, there exists an Emerald unlike any other. Larger and more fertile than the others, this secluded valley doesn't get attacked by ravagers, as the entire valley is taken up by gigantic forests that are home to dangerous flora and fauna. However, in spite of this, the promises of treasures and the valuable commodities that can be gained from the animals and plants means that many adventurers and seekers of wealth flock there. Today, Lastchance, the paltry Haslan trading town at the edge of this terrible forest, has become a beacon for those seeking to test their mettle throughout the North. What will you find when you delve its depths?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing your characters!
    Last edited by Dietaku; 02-10-2015, 07:38 PM.

• Belkra
    replied
    Alright, I have finally got the character to the point that I feel good posting the sheet. I will have the sheet posted in the OOC Forum shortly and then we can talk about how I can bring the character into the game without stepping on too many toes. I still need to decide what my two dots of Contacts represent and to build my manse. I feel those are unimportant enough that I can let them go for now.

Leave a comment:

• The Revenge of TV Head
    replied
    Originally posted by Exthalion View Post

That works.
    Great. Gonna need to remember to give her a motivation intimacies later.

Along with naming her Mentor. And a bunch of other shit. Off to the OOC thread.

Leave a comment:

• Exthalion
    replied
    Originally posted by The Revenge of TV Head View Post
    That works.

Leave a comment:

• The Revenge of TV Head
    replied
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-m...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by The Revenge of TV Head; 02-25-2015, 04:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    That link goes to your c drive. We don't have access to that. You will have to upload the file somewhere on the internet to share it.

Go to Drive.Google.com and set up a google drive.

Once you have a google drive, you should see a big orange button on the left side called New Click on that and a menu will appear. Select File Upload from the Menu.

In the Open Dialogue box, navigate to where you file is located on your computer. An file upload popup will appear on the bottom left corner of your browser window. It will let you know when the file is done uploading.

In the list of files on google drive, find your file and right click it. Select the Share option on the menu.

On the popup box, click the Get Sharable Link link. Copy the Web Address it gives you and paste it into the Onyx Path forum post.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Leave a comment:

• The Revenge of TV Head
    replied
    All right, lets see if THIS works.
    file:///C:/Users/werew_000/Desktop/RPGs/Exalted/Second%20Edition/Anathema/LedaalXisa.pdf

Leave a comment:

• The Revenge of TV Head
    replied
    Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
    I upload mine to Google Drive and then create a shared link to post here.
    I have no idea what that means.

Let me google google drive and get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    I upload mine to Google Drive and then create a shared link to post here.

Leave a comment:

• The Revenge of TV Head
    replied
    Originally posted by Dietaku View Post
    Sorry about not posting the IC thread. Work just hit me with a triple whammy and I haven't had the time up till just right now. I'm updating the OoC thread and then I'll post the OP of the IC thread. Thanks for all your patience, everybody!

Also, how are things going, Belkra and Revenge of the TV Head?
    Juuuust finished up the character sheet on Anathema. Still not sure how to..post it.

Leave a comment:

• Belkra
    replied
    I hit another snag with my life getting in the way of my gaming. I had a car die so I am putting in time trying to make that not suck so much. Have to get rid of that one, (Where did I put that title?) shop around for a new one, and try to make sure transportation needs are met with half as many cars (grabbing groceries after work, yeah!).

Also, I was recording the character on an interactive sheet that is absolutely awesome. However, I noticed no areas on it for intimacies or thaumaturgy.

I want a Manse with the Life Draining Stone. At least I think that is what it is called. It's a level one Abyssal stone from Oadenal's Codex. I also forget the exact effect just yet. I just know I want a stone to put in my Soulsteel Hearthstone Amulet, and it was a relatively cheap way to do that. I also have Soulsteel Hearthstone Bracers, cause reasons. (I don't have a stone to put in that one, but meh.) I also need to see if I can find stats for an artifact staff, preferably Soulsteel. (Not to be confused with "Soul Steal!")

Short story, long; I just need to sit down and put the finishing touches on this guy and type of a sheet. I literally just need intimacies, and to calculate DVs. All the Charms, BPs, Attributes, Abilities, Spells, Thaumaturgy and all that jazz are good to go. Excited about playing a Necromancer that is pretty freakin' knowledgeable about religion in addition to wanting to destroy all things Underworld.

Leave a comment:

• Dietaku
    replied
    The IC thread is up. Those of you who don't have completed characters, don't despair, I am not kicking you out or threatening to do so, I'm merely trying to keep the ball rolling. I get thatt this is a game, and you can finish them when you get the chance. No sweat, no biggie.

Leave a comment:

• Dietaku
    replied
    Sorry about not posting the IC thread. Work just hit me with a triple whammy and I haven't had the time up till just right now. I'm updating the OoC thread and then I'll post the OP of the IC thread. Thanks for all your patience, everybody!

Also, how are things going, Belkra and Revenge of the TV Head?

Leave a comment:

• Exthalion
    replied
    Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
    Here is the list of those posted in the OOC thread:
    Player Character Type Caste
    Wise Old Guru Nergui Lunar Full Moon
    Exthalion Twenty-Fifth Merciful Infernal Malefactor
    DreamingKing89 Orca, the Firedust Hurricane Solar Twilight
    Magnusar Unrestrained Lover of Technological Advancement Alchemical Orichalcum
    Noodle Joachim Vietsonson Lunar No Moon
    Wonderandawe Lin Zarah Solar Eclipse

Here is a list of people who have posted in the Recruitment Thread but not the OOC thread:
    AkatsukiLeader13 Ledaal Roku Solar Zenith
    Belkra Marian, the Prodigal of Ashen Remorse Abyssal
    The Revenge of the TV Head Dragonblood Air

Excellent work, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    Here is the list of those posted in the OOC thread:
    Wise Old Guru Nergui Lunar Full Moon
    Exthalion Twenty-Fifth Merciful Infernal Malefactor
    DreamingKing89 Orca, the Firedust Hurricane Solar Twilight
    Magnusar Unrestrained Lover of Technological Advancement Alchemical Orichalcum
    Noodle Joachim Vietsonson Lunar No Moon
    Wonderandawe Lin Zarah Solar Eclipse

Here is a list of people who have posted in the Recruitment Thread but not the OOC thread:
    AkatsukiLeader13 Ledaal Roku Solar Zenith
    Belkra Marian, the Prodigal of Ashen Remorse Abyssal
    The Revenge of the TV Head Dragonblood Air
    Last edited by wonderandawe; 02-23-2015, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X