Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Looking for Group] W:tF2 just came out guys! How big of a deal is this, eh? Eh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Looking for Group] W:tF2 just came out guys! How big of a deal is this, eh? Eh?

So I have my very-first-ever Onyx Path gamebook burning a merry hole into my hard drive, and I'm hoping I could find a few other digital natives who'd be interested in letting a total nuzusul into a new game of Werewolf? I'm open to both PBP and something more 'live' like Roll20 or Skype, and have enough experience with other p&p systems that I think I'll pick up quickly enough, at least by the time I get to the end of the book! Any generous souls slavering to get a game started?
    Last edited by Barbrarilen; 03-05-2015, 11:04 PM.

I would roll over and beg for a PBP game of werewolf 2.0. I plead for a ST for it!

Comment

I'm open too.

Comment

Yes please.

Comment

All of my yes, do we have an ST or are we looking (I would prefer to play myself)? Werewolf is what made me fall in love with WoD, so I'm all over this. I have experience with PBP and would prefer it, but I'm open to Skype and Rolld20.

Comment

We are just a bunch of people waiting for a storyteller to come down from the heavens :-)

Comment

Well, add me to that list of players if it's alright that I don't have the W:tF 2e core (I do have the 1e core and WoD core + GMC update, though). I'm quite new to Werewolf in general but it seems like a real kickass game to me.

Comment

Did sombody say they need a storyteller for an Idigam Chronicle?

Comment

I joined these forums specifically for a W:tF pbp game!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusksage View Post
                    Did sombody say they need a storyteller for an Idigam Chronicle?

Why yes Dusksage, yes we did. Interested?

Comment

Why yes I am, this would be both my first time ST'ing both a Werewolf: the Forsaken Chronicle and a Play by Post game. If you folks don't mind then I relish the challenge.

Comment

Nice! There's a thread here that can help with running PBP's, I'm personally ok with you taking a crack at it, read the book and let us know what you come up with, we can also create an OOC thread for us to hash out character things or PM you, whichever you prefer, and of course we'll need to establish what kind of content the group is ok with and our desired themes and moods. If the rest of the group is ok with you. Though I don't imagine we'll mind

Comment

Well! I guess it is up to you how many players you want, just hope you'd have room for me too! :-D

Comment

Sweet, I'll begin making Infrastructurrrer..whoops wrong game. I'll consult the lore of our ancestors to find Prey worthy of the hunt and a story worthy to be told.

As for players let's cap it at what we have now. And my count is 7 Uratha

Barbrarilen
                            Okami
                            soonmot
                            crapcarp
                            Amravanti
                            Leliel

and Retias

Please contact me within the next couple of days with confirmation and a honest account of what kind of story you were looking forward too and what topic would be better left out. I definitly want to have this Chronicle be a Pack centric one so if you folks want to I encourage an OOC forum to collaberate a Pack and all it comes with.
                            Last edited by Dusksage; 03-14-2015, 08:41 PM. Reason: Add on

Comment

Awww yeah, I got two characters already germinating in my head.

EDIT: So you guys know what I'm considering playing and to start the ball rolling, I'm looking at either an irraka Iron Master bike messenger or an elodath Red Talon IA cop. If Duskage gives us a rural instead of a city based setting, I'll either adapt those concepts or think up something new.
                              Last edited by soonmot; 03-15-2015, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X