[LFG] Werewolf: The Forsaken 2ed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LFG] Werewolf: The Forsaken 2ed

I've finally got my paws on the Idigam Chronicles, and now I'm really itching to play a game, especially since I never got to play 1st edition, despite my love for WtF.

My prefered formata would be PbP, mostly because being European makes playing with US folks (or people from other timezones in general) really hard.

I'd really love to finally unleash the furry beast I had in mind for a while, but if really no-one wants to ST, I'd be amenable to doing it.

I've been dying to play since the book came out and don't have the time to ST for my usual group right now. But I would love to join a PbP game if there's room for me!

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

I would also be interested in playing. I love the game so much that I literally cannot get enough.

Comment

C'mon, no one else? I promise, if by the time we have at least 4 prospective players beside me no steps up to ST the game, I will do it myself.

Comment

Two takers in under 24 hours is a good sign, I wouldn't worry too much. This isn't the most highly trafficked subforum, so sometimes it can take a bit. You could try asking in the Forsaken forums if you want to see results faster.

Comment

Dare I sign up for not one but TWO Werewolf 2e games? Can I handle that much violent furry possibly exploding at any moment? Why I think I can, consider me in if possible. I would prefer not to ST, I'm way too inexperienced at it myself. On the note of getting responses, I'm used to seeing these threads in the PBP forum, which is why I didnt find this one till Charlaquin dropped a post in an old thread of mine.

As an aside, Blue, wonderful avatar picture. The hype is finally back for his newest addition to the When They Cry Series, heard much on the topic? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about just ignore me. I shall retreat back into my corner of lonliness in regards to Umineko and the When They Cry series...)
            Last edited by Okami; 05-23-2015, 04:58 PM. Reason: Saw Blue Biscuit's avatar picture

Comment

I'm up for this as well.

Comment

Well, now I've gotta own up to my words, don't I?
                Still, I'll follow Charlaquins advice and post in the main forums, and see if there are any other applicants, and if anyone else wants to Storytell. As promised though, I'm already thinking about what sort of game I want to pitch to you. I'm open to advice from more experienced WtF STs.

Originally posted by Okami View Post
                As an aside, Blue, wonderful avatar picture. The hype is finally back for his newest addition to the When They Cry Series, heard much on the topic? (If you have no idea what I'm talking about just ignore me. I shall retreat back into my corner of lonliness in regards to Umineko and the When They Cry series...)
                Thanks, I'm curious though, what kind of news? PM me, maybe?

Comment

I'm game. I'll probably be the Sandman.

Crunch isn't a hobby; it's a calling.

Comment

I'd like to do a play-by-post. I'm in a secluded part of the country for the next few months so my opportunities for RPGs are limited.

Comment

That makes six of us, not counting Blue Biscut, which was his preferred cap. Unless someone else offers to ST and is cool with more players.

Comment

Indeed, I was just about to say, unless anyone else steps forth, this is it for player spots, and once I manage to catch some zzzs, I guess we can start pitching Chronicle ideas from my side and character concepts from yours, if everyone is fine with that.

Comment

Never done pbp, but I'm interested, if there is still room.

Comment

Unless you're offering to Storytell, we already have all 6 slots spoken for, sorry.

Comment

No worries.

Comment

Working...
                              X