[recruitment][Werewolf: the Forsaken]unnamed chronicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [recruitment][Werewolf: the Forsaken]unnamed chronicle

First time posting have been lurking for a couple of weeks. As the title says I am looking to start a WtF play by post chronicle here on these boards. I have been running PbP games for over two years on the Paizo boards. I will be using all updated rules, and including some of the older stuff on a case by case basis. The translation guides will be in effect. All supernatural creatures exists and you should expect to run into at least one of each over the course of play. Characters should be standard creation. They should NOT be part of the same pack at the beginning of the adventure. I expect all characters to detail parts of their current pack (the bare minimum I am willing to accept for this is name with tribe and auspice). I would like a minimum of three personal story hooks per character. The setting will be around the Pugent Sound to include Seattle, Bainbridge Island, Vashon Island, poulsbo, the Olympic National Forest, and Mt Rainer. Interests, questions?

Would the players have to have played PbP games before? I would LOVE to play, but I've never done PbP and would hate to ruin the fun by forcing you to explain how PbP works.

But that would be *shudders* fun!

Comment

No problem if you haven't done pbp before. It is a medium that allows greater role play but is much slower paced. The only requirement that I have is you post at least once a day. Until I can find a good site for online dice rolls I will handle then myself.

Comment

Well than I'm all for it! How soon do you want characters, or will you wait until there are more players to tell them?

Comment

I want at least two more players.

Comment

I know this is a relatively new forum but are there any more interested in starting an Uratha presence on these boards?

Comment

I'd be interested, but I'm curious as to what you mean by "all updated rules"? Also never played a PbP game.

ST/DM for Dice Alternatives
              Playing: DtD: Causality and Consequence
              Off-Season: M:tAw- Lifelong Education

Comment

GMC rules update and no pbp experience is fine.

Comment

Okay, that's two I just want one more and we can start the prep work for a game.

Comment

I might be interested in playing a game of Werewolf the Forsaken with you, DaWay. But first, could you tell us a bit more about this campaign's setting? I would like to know what are the house rules for this as well.
                    Last edited by ocel; 02-07-2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

The setting will be NW Washington state. A smaller city such as Bellingham or a town like poulsbo. You will meet all supernatural characters and I will be using god machine rules updates.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, DaWay. I've sent you a private message, you'll find my character concept in there. Perhaps you can help me develop it somewhat, while we wait for the others.

Comment

Got the message. Now if I could only hear from ABenniton and Strapping Gent. Also I will not be using any of those house rules. I will be playing by the book. If anything needs to change we can discuss it as a group If the other two want to PM their characters I will open up an OOC thread.

Comment

Wait, how will you be playing it by the book, if the Idigam Chronicle hasn't been released yet? There's nothing in the God Machine Chronicles rule book that covers werewolves, except spirits of course, so why not use a homebrew rendition of those rules?

I think those players have abandoned this thread, DaWay. Do you know anyone else who might be interested in playing Werewolf the Forsaken?
                            Last edited by ocel; 02-14-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

No abandon, just haven't been near a computer for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X