Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Exalted 2e group in Seattle, WA. in-person preferred.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Exalted 2e group in Seattle, WA. in-person preferred.

I have a blacksmith that has completed 1 chronicle... a very non-epic chronicle. So you can imagine my disappointment. I'd like this character to make some history for a change. Prefer to grant knowledge to ST only, so players can learn about my character through their characters. I'm in Seattle area w/o a car, and looking for local group.

"With the Dragon Blooded attempting to strip us of our place in creation, there are more important things than my life!"
    -The last words of Sunfire Forge, Twilight of the Circle of the Forrest's Shade at Dawn

OK, doesn't have to be 2e... and by local, I mean within range of the transit system. I haven't been able to play Exalted in about 4 years. My ST back in NYC moved out of my travel range and two years ago I moved out of NYC. I've been in Seattle a year now and have yet to find anyone to play with. My available nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, until I find a better job than Subway. I'm itching to try out my latest creation (which was completed in the chronicle's epilogue)!

"With the Dragon Blooded attempting to strip us of our place in creation, there are more important things than my life!"
    -The last words of Sunfire Forge, Twilight of the Circle of the Forrest's Shade at Dawn

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Drager View Post
      OK, doesn't have to be 2e... and by local, I mean within range of the transit system. I haven't been able to play Exalted in about 4 years. My ST back in NYC moved out of my travel range and two years ago I moved out of NYC. I've been in Seattle a year now and have yet to find anyone to play with. My available nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, until I find a better job than Subway. I'm itching to try out my latest creation (which was completed in the chronicle's epilogue)!

Wow, coincidences. XD

I live in NYC part time now (college student). It's unfortunate I can't join ye for a game. :/

Comment

Yeah, I'm beginning to think I have to start travelling to NYC just to have a social life while living and working in Seattle. I can't find anyone to hang out with here. I can't even find a date here! So socially, Seattle sucks. Everything else about this city is great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Drager View Post
          Yeah, I'm beginning to think I have to start travelling to NYC just to have a social life while living and working in Seattle. I can't find anyone to hang out with here. I can't even find a date here! So socially, Seattle sucks. Everything else about this city is great though.
          Ach, that's a shame. Don't give up hope, though. Random interactions eventually roll high. XD

That said, though, I'd definitely be up for gaming if you were to come to New York. Or do Skype, possibly. XD

Comment

Hey still looking for Exalted players in or near Seattle, WA, I'll do Classic WoD too. Looking for a regular group to meet up at least once every couple of weeks. I can travel to anywhere the public transit system will go. HMU!

Comment

If you are ever willing to try for a skype text chat exalted 2.5, my group is about to start (or be in the early chapters) of a large adventure.
              Otherwise I wish you the best of luck finding a game. (will pm you if I hear anything in your area)

Comment

Thanks Forgotten.Curse, but no. I can't always rely on my internet connection, plus, its more fun in person.

Comment

We have a player that drives up from seattle every once in a while to game with us in langley bc. I'll direct her to this thread and see if you two are in the area. Also is seattle wa the ... Like famous seattle? The west coast one? Shadowrun seattle? Im fairly new to this coast...

Comment

Hey TravelGorge, any news?... Wait... does that say "Banned"???? Oh well...

Comment

Have you tried any of the FLGS? The Dreaming used to be home to many a WOD player. The problem with Seattle is there are soo many gamers they dont all hang out in the same spot. Theres a gaming store in almost every town from Marrysville to Tacoma. Also not having print books in the stores hasnt helped since Paizo and WOTC both have their headquarters here.

Comment

I'm aware of the gaming stores, I'm closest to Ray Gun. Haven't had a chance yet to travel further out. Most days off, I just want to stay home. I work in food service, so I like to avoid the general public when I'm off from work. Y'know?

Comment

Working...
                        X