[Recruiting] Silence and Whispers - a new V:tM board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Recruiting] Silence and Whispers - a new V:tM board

Have we really been that young? Look at the last posts for updated information, or just visit our new address: http://silenceandwhispers.icyboards.net/

I am opening a new play-by-post board for Vampire: the Masquerade. The setting is in modern nights Turin, a city that has long been abandoned by Kindred after a series of accidents and disquieting phenomena that marked the Domain as cursed... The main focus is on occult, mystery and interaction; the game is mainly freeform, although we have sheets and rules as a backup. It is open to all clans and bloodlines - given the nature of the setting, you can only expect to find less than usual types. Please take a look to the site or send me a message for more information.
    Last edited by featherstone; 08-18-2016, 05:16 AM.

Just in case you're wondering, since the game is a sandbox people can join any time. So, yes, some plots are starting, but newcomers are welcome too.

Comment

Bumping after a while.

Comment

The game is active and still recruiting.

Comment

Is there any way to change a thread's title? After almost a year, I wouldn't say the board is exacly "new". It is, however, still looking for more good players - and it will always be!

Comment

We moved to a new address!

Fresh blood always welcome.

Comment

Always open to new members.

Last edited by featherstone; 02-21-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X