Exalted 3ed, looking to play or run online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalted 3ed, looking to play or run online

I need me some Exalted, and just so happen to have this shiny backer pdf to provide it for me. However, my usual meat-space options are unavailable so I'm looking into online options. There don't seem to be any open third edition games (which is surprising) unless I'm blind (possible, as it is late right now), so I'm going to throw this out to see who bites.

I can play, I can run, whatever. I'm not the best ST but I don't think I'm the worst. I think I have cool character ideas that I lack the skills to role play properly. But I love Exalted and I miss it. So Exalted there shall be! WHO'S WITH ME?

I wouldn't mind running an Exalted game particularly if it was set in the South. I ran a couple of long term first edition campaigns that were kind of walk the earth. A few one shots and a couple of long term second edition sandbox style games. And I ran a 4 session third edition mini campaign before it broke up.

I prefer roll20 and early weekends or late evenings and I'm on PST, if you're keen on running the game Mindworm don't let me stop you. I've only played a Solar in one campaign so I certainly would be up for it.

Comment

Okay, I've looked into Roll20 and I like it. I only found one Exalted game on there and it looks like they're running second edition (or some variant thereof), so we'd have to set one up. However, there is one crippling issue - which is that my headset is broken so I'm limited to text-only. I've done text RP and I'm prepared to do it again, but it's a pain and I know a lot of others may not want to deal with that.

Comment

I can't do time-based RPs, but if a PbP pops up, I'd want to pitch a character or two.

Comment

If you're looking for a play by post game, http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forum...Recruitment%29 has a lot of offerings. Roll20 is much better for interactive play, but Exalted games tend to get filled ~very quickly. Sadly, text/chat based games are even rarer there (I've been trying to find them for a while without luck). Just keep at it ! The interest is there, just the supply of storytellers is scarse and in high demand. Good luck !

Comment

Hi everyone.
            • I'd be interested in playing a real time online game of Exalted 3. i.e. video and/or voice chat.
            • I live in Tokyo so time zones may be a problem.
              My AM is the afternoon or evening in the USA
              http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
            • I've never used roll20 but I'd be willing to give it a try.
            • I've played Exalted 1st and 2nd edition, for about one campaign each.
            • I enjoy role playing and character development.
            • I also have a shiny backer's pdf ^_^
            Last edited by StreetUnderBamboo; 11-11-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I'd definitely be interested in joining a game, but not running. I'm US Central.

Comment

If anyone gets anything going, I'd definitely be interested. I've always been fascinated by Exalted, but never had more than like two brief opportunities to play =(. I don't have a shiny backer pdf, so maybe someone could help me throw a character together? I'm fine with either voice or text, most of my online experience is from years ago so I haven't done much voice, but can't imagine it being terribly problematic.

Comment

Is this forum still running? If so, I would like to play some exalted 3e please

Comment

A good question. I would like to get into this as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X