Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new 20th Annverisary Chat online Community Roleplaying Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new 20th Annverisary Chat online Community Roleplaying Game.

We're fixing to be open in the beginning of Spring or Early Summer The Secret Society Chronicles is based on a 20th Anniversary online chat room based role playing game. The City we'll be using is NYC Current Date. We're accepting Mage, Vampire, Werewolf. Once Changeling and Wraith come out we'll be accepting those too. My website is not complete but soon it will be. The Secret Society Chronicles, and our Facebook group is Facebook We have 70 members already, I'm very pleased to see so many joined us, hopefully to see that many once the game open!

Thank you
    Laura.

Is facebook necessary to join?

Comment

No it is not, but if you wish to know anything that is happening and the likes it would be a good place to find more information if you're curious about the site in general.

Comment

Color me interested. I'll be looking at your Facebook page once I get home from work.

Comment

I don't have, or plan to use facebook. Could you post an update when you got functional forums?

Comment

Of course once Im able to get BB press working. I"ll let ya know.

Comment

I am definitely wanting in but I want to play Wraith. It is the one 20th anniversary books that I actually funded. The only other ones would be Hunter the Reckoning and Demon the Fallen.

Comment

That would be awesome and would love to have you all join once its open. I do apologies if I don't answer right off. I'm doing coding on the site and being a perfectionist, well that can be a hassle. ROFL

Comment

Once the other books do come out. I will be looking for some HST and ST and their Asst to run those venues.

Comment

We got a new Wraith HST he will be setting things up before the book comes out. Thedonnie say hi to him.. Or if you need anything question wise, message him.

Comment

Laura Your facebook say in chat rules, "sorry no changelings" then here it says, "Once changeling and wraith come out we will be accepting those too" So, which is it?

Comment

Yea, I need to change that I forgot i had it up there.

Comment

Originally posted by MadFox View Post
                          Laura Your facebook say in chat rules, "sorry no changelings" then here it says, "Once changeling and wraith come out we will be accepting those too" So, which is it?
                          Its been fixed. Thank you.

Comment

Laura No problem, and thank you.

Comment

Bumping this up.

Comment

Working...
                              X