Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new 20th Annverisary Chat online Community Roleplaying Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color me interested. What chat service is this gonna be on?

Comment

Its going to be on a Prochat type format. Its pretty spiffy, has that digichat feel to it, but it has much more.. You can also log in using your mobile as well but, I'd advice not to roleplay while using that feature.. Maybe seated in the ooc room and chit chat with everyone yes..

Comment

Sounds like a few of my other to experiences . I got started on chat-based rpgs. Is this a Camarilla game I am just guessing

Comment

We will be Camarilla no Sabbat as Playable. I may add them later but who knows. I want to get a good Cam game going first before anything like that to be allowed in. The same goes for the Anarchs, but I will allow Independents in.

Comment

I, also am greatly interested in this.

Comment

What of the Werewolf game? Rural or Urban? What tribes/breeds allowed? What sort of Caern?

My gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Mizuki View Post
                What of the Werewolf game? Rural or Urban? What tribes/breeds allowed? What sort of Caern?
                The Werewolf game would be Urban the city we're using is NYC.. However I have a interested HST who might do a little bit of changing and not using the Cearn that they have in the book which is dead smack in the middle of central park, instead she may use it as a Bawn of sorts. That is up to her however. just join up on the facebook group and keep watch of things.

Comment

Any updates on forum status?

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post

The Werewolf game would be Urban the city we're using is NYC.. However I have a interested HST who might do a little bit of changing and not using the Cearn that they have in the book which is dead smack in the middle of central park, instead she may use it as a Bawn of sorts. That is up to her however. just join up on the facebook group and keep watch of things.

Good to know. How do you feel about werewolves or kinfolk having sorcery paths? example: tribal medicine man

Comment

Yes, the forums are complete now you may sign up on them if you like. I'm now working on the Main Site which we will be using wordpress. http://thesecretsocietychronicles.com/community/

Comment

However we're looking to fill in some staff spots. I just made an easy fill out form on the main site. I am currently waiting on our HST for Werewolf, but need a Good HST Mage. Was hoping Justin would snatch it. Hehe, but im sure he's busy with creating more yummy books for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas1980 View Post

Good to know. How do you feel about werewolves or kinfolk having sorcery paths? example: tribal medicine man
                          Eh, that would be up to my HST for the werewolf game. She's a bit of a stickler, and will have rules up soonish, but she is waiting on something currently before she makes that move. I'd say give a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post

Eh, that would be up to my HST for the werewolf game. She's a bit of a stickler, and will have rules up soonish, but she is waiting on something currently before she makes that move. I'd say give a week or two.

Cool, I'll look forward to seeing what they come up with.

Comment

Hello guys, and gals, I want to apologise about the site. A buddy of mine ended up in the hospital and forgot to pay her bill and it got shut down and needless to say the down time of her site was, not 99% like they claimed, So, another buddy of mine was able to purchase me another site that will be up 99% of the time, I was not able to make a backup because dummy me forgot to do that, but needless to say. I have to redo everything which won't take long, I should have it done by the time the weekend is over maybe sooner.. so those who signed up. I will let you know when you can do that again.

Thank you, Laura.

Comment

Not a problem, your opening date was said to be in the spring which is several months off. So no need to rush. I was very confused about the deleted site. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X