Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new 20th Annverisary Chat online Community Roleplaying Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome. I like to keep those updated who are interested here as well facebook. The Urls are still the same however so keep checking the progress.

Comment

Hello guys and gals, the forum is back up and officially done with the color theme. Tomorrow will be plugin day. So you may sign up if you wish. I do once again apologized for the down time. http://www.thesecretsocietychronicles.com/community

Comment

Okay, guys Migration is set up. Now to be able to work with the main area, you need to sign up on the forum first. http://thesecretsocietychronicles.com/community Now that is finished. I can go back to, working on my character sheets.

Comment

Well kids. I got the Garou sheet done, but its not workable yet, other words not hooked to the database, but here is a sneak preview of it. http://www.thesecretsocietychronicle...heets/wta.html Give me your throughts on it..

Comment

Thanks for the update, keep us up to date!

Comment

I always keep those soon to be players and or those interested, If you hadn't join the facebook I also post there all the time and keep those folks updated as well.

Comment

Please, disregard this message, I apologies had to rip down that application because I'm no longer using WordPress. I got something else in mind.
                Last edited by Laura; 02-27-2016, 01:47 AM. Reason: No longer up as an application.

Comment

Laura I'm interested in the mage St spot but my work schedule will probably not work out.

Are you on the square?
                  Are you on the level?

Comment

Well perhaps maybe an asst or narrator, I know that work comes first in all, but... players do need an active St, or HST for that matter. I had ripped down that sheet there, because Im no longer using WP, because I can't get it to work. but join my facebook group and keep watch. I'm still needing a HST.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm back to give you all an update on what's happening. I have a database guy, he's very good and got that out of the way. I just completed the mage player side of the Character sheet. Here is a sneak peek of what it looks like. ‚Äčhttp://thesecretsocietychronicles.com/sheets/mage.html Give me your thoughts! <3

Comment

Trying to make an account but the security text image will not show. I thought it was because I'm using Microsoft edge, but Firefox is of no help either.

Comment

I got you taken care of hun.

Comment

Thank you, you're a dear. And the group seems pretty sweet thus far.

Comment

You're welcome and thank you ever so much for helping us out to those who are still watching. I made a few updates and changes to the site. I recolored the whole site, main site as well forum site. I will say this the main site login does not work at this time it will however once my coder is able to get it working with our forum. Also, if you need to register on the forum itself you can use the registration link on the main site, and if you lost your password that as well works, which all leads to the forum. I also redid the background of all the character sheets. Also, if you haven't please sign up on the facebook and join our group I keep everyone updated on the progress. Thank you!

Comment

Hello, guys and gals, I apologise if I had not kept you updated the past week. I had no power due to storms in my area, however, I have updated the site. Also, those who signed up on the forum I do apologise again that I had to take it down so that my database guy can work on the login system to go with the wiki and the chat itself and so forth, however that forum will be ready to be used soon. Also... here is a message that you all should adhere too.

Word of Warning. When accessing the Website please use Either Chrome, Opera, or Firefox. DO not, use IE. I don't use that browser at all. However, Chrome will not Support Java. But you do have other options to use to join the chat other than Java. Which is what I like about Para Chat.

Thank you,
                                Laura.

Comment

Working...
                                X