Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new 20th Annverisary Chat online Community Roleplaying Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new 20th Annverisary Chat online Community Roleplaying Game.

We're fixing to be open in the beginning of Spring or Early Summer The Secret Society Chronicles is based on a 20th Anniversary online chat room based role playing game. The City we'll be using is NYC Current Date. We're accepting Mage, Vampire, Werewolf. Once Changeling and Wraith come out we'll be accepting those too. My website is not complete but soon it will be. The Secret Society Chronicles, and our Facebook group is Facebook We have 70 members already, I'm very pleased to see so many joined us, hopefully to see that many once the game open!

Thank you
    Laura.

• Laura
    replied
    Yes the site is still up. I do apologies for not keeping up with this. I had some mishaps over the end of summer time and now the site is running smoothly we should be open sometime mid December.. the Site has the same address. Also you can sign up on the community forum. The wiki I have disabled registration till everything is complete.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    Is the site still up? tried to register on the forums and the database failed.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    Got the Wiki up and working, though curious if they are still going to finish the mage Icons for M20.. I'd like to have those.. :P

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    Hello, guys and gals, I apologise if I had not kept you updated the past week. I had no power due to storms in my area, however, I have updated the site. Also, those who signed up on the forum I do apologise again that I had to take it down so that my database guy can work on the login system to go with the wiki and the chat itself and so forth, however that forum will be ready to be used soon. Also... here is a message that you all should adhere too.

Word of Warning. When accessing the Website please use Either Chrome, Opera, or Firefox. DO not, use IE. I don't use that browser at all. However, Chrome will not Support Java. But you do have other options to use to join the chat other than Java. Which is what I like about Para Chat.

Thank you,
    Laura.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    You're welcome and thank you ever so much for helping us out to those who are still watching. I made a few updates and changes to the site. I recolored the whole site, main site as well forum site. I will say this the main site login does not work at this time it will however once my coder is able to get it working with our forum. Also, if you need to register on the forum itself you can use the registration link on the main site, and if you lost your password that as well works, which all leads to the forum. I also redid the background of all the character sheets. Also, if you haven't please sign up on the facebook and join our group I keep everyone updated on the progress. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Captain America
    replied
    Thank you, you're a dear. And the group seems pretty sweet thus far.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    I got you taken care of hun.

Leave a comment:

• Captain America
    replied
    Trying to make an account but the security text image will not show. I thought it was because I'm using Microsoft edge, but Firefox is of no help either.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    Hi guys, I'm back to give you all an update on what's happening. I have a database guy, he's very good and got that out of the way. I just completed the mage player side of the Character sheet. Here is a sneak peek of what it looks like. ‚Äčhttp://thesecretsocietychronicles.com/sheets/mage.html Give me your thoughts! <3

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    Well perhaps maybe an asst or narrator, I know that work comes first in all, but... players do need an active St, or HST for that matter. I had ripped down that sheet there, because Im no longer using WP, because I can't get it to work. but join my facebook group and keep watch. I'm still needing a HST.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    Laura I'm interested in the mage St spot but my work schedule will probably not work out.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    Please, disregard this message, I apologies had to rip down that application because I'm no longer using WordPress. I got something else in mind.
    Last edited by Laura; 02-27-2016, 01:47 AM. Reason: No longer up as an application.

Leave a comment:

• Laura
    replied
    I always keep those soon to be players and or those interested, If you hadn't join the facebook I also post there all the time and keep those folks updated as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ephsy
    replied
    Thanks for the update, keep us up to date!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X