Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting a Exalted 3rd Edition Skype Game

Hello All,

I am looking players to run a Exalted 3rd Edition Skype game both new and experienced players are welcome. All I ask is that you have a concept of the kind of Solar Exalt you want to play, have patience as we adjust to the new system and gaming on Skype as a whole. Once I have a player group established I will work with you to identify a meeting time and a gaming night. For the start I am looking to do a bi-weekly gaming session.

The campaign will ultimately start in Nexus but from there depending on player choices and feedback the story could transition to any number of locals and focuses. So again I suggest you build the Exalt you want to play.

If this sounds like a game you be interested in joining please post below or e-mail me and I will get back with you.

Thank you

I do have a character build in mind (a beat-boxing ninja). Question: are you using the Skype site or app? Because that might be an issue for me.

Crunch isn't a hobby; it's a calling.

Comment

Hi, I'm interested and wondering what days and times you'd be playing, as well as your time zone. I have a Twilight sorcerer/crafter that I'd be interested in playing if the timing works out

Wow I wish I had something cool to say here

Comment

I would be interested. Have an old wise-man style Zenith Lore Supernal/Sorceror.

I have a game on alternating Friday/Saturday nights in meat space.

Comment

Hello All,

Hexmeister Vic, The character sounds fine reminds of Killer B from the base description I am going to assume your planning to play a night caste. As for the chat system used we can use any online communication system I used Skype in the description because that is the one I have right now but we can use Google+, Roll20 system chat, or whatever system everyone can access.

dman1123, I am in the eastern time zone right now I can do any evening except Mondays and Thursdays due prior engagements the character sounds fine. I would like to do Sundays but any day except the days previously mentions I am open.

WaywardPaladin, What nights and times do you have free and the lore heavy sorcerer would actually work well with the story I am developing.

Comment

Originally posted by StriderZero1 View Post

WaywardPaladin, What nights and times do you have free and the lore heavy sorcerer would actually work well with the story I am developing.
            I am in Arizona. I get home around 5 PM so about 8 or so your time? Also since you want bi-weekly I could do Friday or Saturday if you ran it on the opposite weeks of my usual games.

Comment

Saturday or Sunday works well for me

Comment

OK lets shoot a for a bi-weekly Saturday game if either of you know anyone else that might be interested in playing let me know I would like a circle of at least three to four players. Also what times are good for you on Saturday's? Additionally all three character concepts have been approved start thinking of a short back story for your characters the only requirements is it should end with "an then I met her."

Comment

I don't have anyone that I know of that will play, but around 7pm works for me. A podcast I'm part of records on saturday's so that'll be late enough that I don't run into any conflicts with them.

Comment

Is everyone OK with 7:30PM?

Comment

Hi. If it's alright with everyone, I'd be interested in playing. I live in Japan, so time zone wise, when It's 7:30PM Sat. on the East Coast, it's 8:30am Sunday in Tokyo. So a biweekly game could work for me. However I do have a preexisting commitment on my Sunday the 22nd, your Sat the 21st.

Character questions:
                      • Would you want me to do a character concept with a caste that hasn't already been mentioned by the three other players?
                      • Are two characters of the same caste but different builds ok?
                      • are two characters with the same high level concept ok. b/c the nuts and bolts of how those characters get fleshed out would be different? i.e. two twilight sorcerer/crafters, but how the back story, personality, charms taken, other details might make them different from each other?

Comment

Everyone sorry for the late reply been a busy few days. The preexisting commits are understandable and we can work around that. Wayward needs to confirm what Saturdays he has available and we can setup the first session and do some character introductions and creation if needed. As for the the overlap of abilities I would prefer everyone pick a different caste but I understand having concept you want to play and not being able to so with that said as long as the concepts and skill are diverse enough that I don't end up with two occult heavy charm users. I am fine with it.

Comment

Hey StreetUnderBamboo, I've got a night cast with Athletics supernal if you'd prefer to go Twilight.

Comment

I'm new to exalted but i want to play
                            i live in China so i'm one timezone away from StreetUnderBamboo and Sunday morning (Saturday evening for people in the USA) would also work for me
                            I would like to play a mounted archer Dawn/Zenith or a Witch Doctor-Grappler Twilight/Zenith
                            Last edited by DraMaFlo; 05-04-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I have my D&D game this Saturday so I'm free on the 14th and every other Saturday after.

Comment

Working...
                              X