No announcement yet.

Looking for Mage 2e game (Skype/roll20)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Mage 2e game (Skype/roll20)

I'm interested in joining a group or starting a group to play Mage 2e. I'd be willing to st for a bit but I would honestly rather play. I'm open most days to play except for Saturday's (I'm in a pretty fun v20 dark ages game)

Anyone looking for an experienced role player or interested in making a group?

Sign me up if there's a ST

Comment

I haven't asked the rest of the group yet, but I'm co-STing a coming Mage 2e game with my fiance. It'll be over Skype. It's set in the 2800s after humans have colonized other planets. Is this something you might be interested in? I can't guarantee anything until I speak with the group, but I want to lead by saying our group puts a premium on being a safe space. Every one of our players is a leftist, I'm an abuse survivor, and we have two players of color and two players who are trans. Right now, only one of our players and my fiance are men. Are you interested in this game and would you be open to recognizing the limits of our space?

Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
      Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

Comment

Very interested.

Comment

I am interested. I would like to play an Acanthus mage who is a successful author.

Comment

I'll talk to my group, but again, I can't guarantee anything. We already have four players, so don't count of me.

Hayley Margules, historian and Onyx Path writer
            Chronicles of Darkness: Dark Eras and Companion, Beast: The Primordial Ready-Made Characters, and Dark Ages: Tome of Secrets

Comment

I think I could easily get along in a group like that and am understanding and respectful of boundaries and space. However I am looking for a more contemporary Mage game not so much science fiction. That does sound interesting though

Comment

Originally posted by hm8453a View Post
                I haven't asked the rest of the group yet, but I'm co-STing a coming Mage 2e game with my fiance. It'll be over Skype. It's set in the 2800s after humans have colonized other planets. Is this something you might be interested in? I can't guarantee anything until I speak with the group, but I want to lead by saying our group puts a premium on being a safe space. Every one of our players is a leftist, I'm an abuse survivor, and we have two players of color and two players who are trans. Right now, only one of our players and my fiance are men. Are you interested in this game and would you be open to recognizing the limits of our space?
                That sounds pretty cool. Is it like a space opera colonists ala oldschool Void Engineers/ Or like more grounded scifi Noir Blade Runner? I am the curious cat is all

Placeholder

Comment

Looking for a game too, can't find any on roll20 kinda desperate to somedays find a group again to play these great games, i'm not really confident enough I could GM/host or I would.

Comment

I second kinok0's sentiment, really wanting to get some play for Mage 2e. I'd totally be up for running it if I'd ever played it, but it's hard finding a group.

Comment

Working...
                    X