Looking for players. Changeling: The Dreaming via TableTop Simulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for players. Changeling: The Dreaming via TableTop Simulator

Hello and thank you for checking out my post. I am recruiting players for a changeling chronicle. This will be played in real time online via TableTop Simulator. depending on player availability the game will be every week or every other week. Weekdays work best for me in the evening Central time. We will be using the Changeling 2'nd Ed book. If you would be interested please let me know, and if you have any questions please feel free to post below so everyone can benefit from the answer.

FYI - TableTop Simulator is just that a simulator for online TableTop Play. it is 20 bucks, but you can usually find it on sale for ten. so even if you don't have it, shouldn't be a huge barrier to playing if you are interested.

I'm definitely interested, but I'm European, and I need to see if the hours could work.

"And for my next trick" I said, "anvils!"

Comment

So it seems interest in changeling is low. So I am wondering if anyone might be interested in a different race. I have the books and experience in running changeling, wherewolf, demon hunter x, and of course vampire. But I am not really interested in vampire these days. All OWOD please. Let me know what you might be interested in and I will see if we can come up with something.

Comment

Er... Well, I'm mainly interested in Changeling, honestly.

"And for my next trick" I said, "anvils!"

Comment

I could possibly be interested. If Seelie I would like to play either a Childling Sidhe or a Grump Sluagh or if Unseelie perhaps a Wilder Boggan or a Grump Redcap. Is this Post style play (type/text) or Skype/Voice?

Debating between ghouls and hunters PbP

Comment

Working...
          X